x

Checkout link not working on cell phone or iPad.

I added checkout links to my website, and they work fine on a desktop computer, but do not work on iphone or ipad. I see "secure checkout powered by square" on a blank  page. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Message 1 of 14
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

@jpparssi 

Sorry for the disruption. We were just notified of an issue with checkout links and Square Online sites not loading. Engineers pinpointed the issue to Safari, which is why your iPad and mobile devices (assuming they're iOS) weren't loading those links. 

Engineering already deployed a fix shortly after the issue was noticed. Now sites should load properly. 

If you're still experiencing problems, reach out to CS so they can flag our Product Teams. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 11 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Our websites don't load right now on Safari, iPhone or iPad! Please help! https://www.warriorartcamp.com/ https://warriorpainters.square.site/

They only work in Google Chrome on computer, but don't work on iPhone/iPad Chrome app...

Message 2 of 14
Square Community Moderator

Sorry for the trouble, @warriorartcamp We had a brief issue with sites loading on Safari yesterday, but should be resolved now. 

Message 3 of 14

Same here! My announcement/pop-up appears but after that it's just a blank white screen. SOS!

Message 4 of 14

Apologies, @scottiespizza We experienced a brief issue yesterday that affected sites loading on Safari. This issue was resolved promptly, but please let us know if you are still having a problem on your end. 

Message 5 of 14

Is the website down again?

Message 6 of 14

@AlexYamamoto There was a brief outage. Our engineering team is aware of it and implementing a fix now. 

AshleyK
Message 7 of 14

Was working on my website and online items/store. The online editor is just stalled spinning. does the same thing for any page I click on. And now my Square website is totally blank. Any Ideas whats going on. My internet seems to be fine. Any Ideas?

Message 8 of 14

Thanks a lot. It did seem to be choking. back up and running now.

Message 9 of 14
Alumni

Hey @ObscenicAtelier - merged you to this thread. Take a look up top. 

Justin
Message 10 of 14
Alumni

Best Answer

@jpparssi 

Sorry for the disruption. We were just notified of an issue with checkout links and Square Online sites not loading. Engineers pinpointed the issue to Safari, which is why your iPad and mobile devices (assuming they're iOS) weren't loading those links. 

Engineering already deployed a fix shortly after the issue was noticed. Now sites should load properly. 

If you're still experiencing problems, reach out to CS so they can flag our Product Teams. 

Justin
Message 11 of 14

I too am experiencing this. My clients cannot checkout via mobile or tablet, only PC. Any solutions?

Message 12 of 14

This is happening again! My site - eaglearts.org - our Donate link isn't working on safari...but works on chrome

https://checkout.square.site/buy/AMNTGD62QILOSMLYWAOGXXUE

Message 13 of 14

Hi @EagleARTS,

I'm sorry to hear trouble has brought you to the Seller Community. I've tested your link on Safari on an iPhone, and a laptop, and it loads normally. Have you had a chance to clear the cache on your browser? 

PS. I noticed it's your first post, welcome to our community 👋 

Message 14 of 14