x

I can't login to my old weebly site

I have an active (as in it's live, I am apying for it) site that I haven't logged in to in a long time. Tonight I tried to login to find that weebly has merged with square (and no email on this!?) and I see no way to login to my weebly site. I creayed a square login, but that didn't help, it just wants me to create a new website. How do I login to my old account? 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Square

Thanks for reaching out. Square acquired Weebly 2 years ago, and I believe an email was sent out. What is the name of the website you are trying to access? It sounds like you may have tried to login using the wrong email address and I can verify. 

Message 8 of 14

I am experiencing the same thing. I have a Weebly website that I haven't accessed in a while and now went look at it and it is now run by Square but I cannot find a way to log back into my Weebly site for editing. Is there a way to login to my Weebly site to make changes?

Message 8 of 14
Square

Hi @rhsmgr2020 I think you might be logging in with the wrong email address. Can you please confirm the your website url? 

Message 8 of 14

Hi, i am having the same issue. Haven't edited my site for ages but now need access to it.

www.henhousdanceparty.com

www.henhousedanceparty.weebly.com

Thanks, laura

Message 8 of 14

Can't get into my old Weebly and very upset. 
I want to be able to change things and have paid for a whole year. 
Grannydeespierogi@yahoo.com

Message 8 of 14
Square

Hi @Hlga2857 👋 Looks like you may be using the wrong email address. Instead of Yahoo, please try logging in with your Gmail address. 😊

Please let me know if you still have trouble accessing the account.

Message 8 of 14

I have the same problem. I can't access my Weebly account. It redirects me to Square, and I don't have acces to my old Weebly's console. Please help. my email associated with my Weebly account is [personal info removed]

Message 15 of 14
Square

Thanks for reaching out, @josgrevar

Can you please confirm the full site url that you are trying to access? 

Message 15 of 14

I'm having the same trouble. When I log on it just asks me if I want to make a new website but doesn't show my actual website, so I'm unable to edit it. 

Message 15 of 14
Square

Hi @Slskdh

Can you confirm the URL of the site you are trying to edit? 

Message 15 of 14

Message 15 of 14
Square

Thanks! Looks like you are logging in with the wrong email. I'll send you a private message to follow up. 

Message 15 of 14

Hello, 

I am having the exact same issue and cannot access my old weebly site and the info isn't in squareup. I'm being redirected to square to create a new web page. I want to have access to my old pages to make pages visible and grab the content I have as hidden pages & then edit. Please help!!! 

My site: www.theeallc.com

Please email me:

krz.efficient@gmail.com

Message 15 of 14