x
Highlighted
Admin

Meet the Team: Sean

Name: Sean

Role: Community Manager

About Me: Hi y’all! I’m Sean, and I’ve been with Square for about two very fast paced years. While I initially got my feet wet with online engagement through Facebook and Twitter, I’m jazzed to be helping everyone out on the community.

I’ve had quite a collection of jobs over the years, ranging from paralegal to movie theater projectionist, but I’ve always been most drawn to the technology field. Throughout college I had a part time gig at a local Apple Store, and worked my way up through the ranks to become a Genius (aka computer tech). When I had the opportunity to move to Square, it was an easy decision - I really believe in the products and the mission of our company, economic empowerment. 

Outside of work, I keep myself pretty occupied with my ever increasing list of hobbies (cooking, hiking, sewing, reading sci fi books, etc.). Now for some fun facts: my parents raised me in their local pizza shop in Missouri, I LOVE traveling (and have spent a few summers in Europe), and my favorite cookie is oatmeal chocolate chip (sorry raisins). ✌

I'm really looking forward to building this awesome community with all of your help!  

Lands End Labyrinth, San Francisco 2015Lands End Labyrinth, San Francisco 2015De Young Museum, San Francisco - 2014De Young Museum, San Francisco - 2014

• Community Team
Message 1 of 4
3 Replies
blinddogart

Re: Meet the Team: Sean

Sean.  Great pics.  Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for your help.

_R

Message 2 of 4
WD

Hi m

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hi @WD! Welcome to the Seller Community. Can't wait to hear from more you in our other posts! 

Message 4 of 4