x

Creating Website Announcement

Hi there, I do a lot of traveling to vend at in person events, is there a way to put an announcement on my website to inform customers that orders received while I am away, will be shipped when I return? 

Thank you

Jenny P

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi Jenny, 

I would suggest using a pop-up on your website that the customer has to close so they read it. But you could also use the banner across the top of your site to let them know. 

Square's Help Article about pop-ups and banners: 
https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/6956-add-a-pop-up-or-banner 

Cheers!

-Andrea 

Andrea with Kei Collective - an artist collective with a shop in Phoenix, AZ

We're a Square Super Seller - We're here to help!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi Jenny, 

I would suggest using a pop-up on your website that the customer has to close so they read it. But you could also use the banner across the top of your site to let them know. 

Square's Help Article about pop-ups and banners: 
https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/6956-add-a-pop-up-or-banner 

Cheers!

-Andrea 

Andrea with Kei Collective - an artist collective with a shop in Phoenix, AZ

We're a Square Super Seller - We're here to help!
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

I feel like Square is constantly surprising us with features like that.  I don't ever remember seeing pop-ups before!

Geek In Stitches, Beta Member
Square Shop
Social Media Hub
Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hey @GeekInStitches - just wanted to point out a couple places within the Community that you might find helpful (if you didn't already know about them)

First is the product update board. Our product teams don't always create posts for EVERY update, but we do see many and especially larger ones. If you read any that are helpful, please make sure to comment and let us know so that we can show our product teams how useful these are for our Community members! 

Second, there is the Square Online Community where you can chat all things Square Online. 

Hope you find these spaces helpful! 

-Penny

️ Hailey
Seller Community Marketing Manager
Square Seller Community
Message 4 of 4