x

If I purchase the square register, can I book and schedule appointments through that device?

I have a salon and boutique together. I currently use square to send invoices and for payment processing. We use a different software for the salon booking. I would love to have something all in one. Does square have that option? 

Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Just to confirm - yes Square Appointments is now available on Square Register🎉

If you've already been using the Square Register, to switch to Appointments go to Settings > Sign Out. Sign back in with your email address and password and you'll then see the option to select Square Appointments. Learn more about Getting Started with Square Appointments on Square Register.

Keep in mind that at this time Square Appointments on Square Register does not feature Square Loyalty. If you have a Loyalty Program we recommend either using the Square Appointments app to checkout customers or using Square Point of Sale on your Square Register.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Super Seller Alumni

Square Register doesn't support scheduling appointments.  Yet.  

Message 2 of 9

I just got an email that their new register supports appointments and pos

Message 3 of 9
Admin

Best Answer

Just to confirm - yes Square Appointments is now available on Square Register🎉

If you've already been using the Square Register, to switch to Appointments go to Settings > Sign Out. Sign back in with your email address and password and you'll then see the option to select Square Appointments. Learn more about Getting Started with Square Appointments on Square Register.

Keep in mind that at this time Square Appointments on Square Register does not feature Square Loyalty. If you have a Loyalty Program we recommend either using the Square Appointments app to checkout customers or using Square Point of Sale on your Square Register.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 9
Beta Member

Does Square have any UX/UI plans to make the switch between webapps any more fluid? We are running this in a barber shop, and having to sign in and out of various digital services during a busy shift isn't very streamlined.

Message 5 of 9

I have Square register and it doesn't have Square appointments on it how do I put it on there?

Message 6 of 9
Alumni

@Hillaryrose1980 

Hey! Square Appointments is actually available on the Register !! If you're already subscribed, simply sign in > select Square for Appointments as the point of sale (if you have multiple locations, select the appropriate location). 

Hope this helps!! 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 9

Thank you I got it 😀

Message 8 of 9
Beta Member

I've been looking into how this work, and I wanted to pass this along in this thread;

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/7195-get-started-with-square-appointments-on-square-register

"If you have already been accepting payments on Square Register using Square Point of Sale, simply sign out by navigating to Settings > Sign Out. Next, sign in using your email and password and select Square Appointments."

Message 9 of 9