x
Highlighted

Intake Forms for Square Appointments

I would love to see a Forms feature with Square appointments, a customized template that is required for clients to complete as they book an appointment would be incredibly useful for my beauty business.  This would help us gather more information from clients before they come in, especially catching any allergies or contraindications for services BEFORE the client comes in.  This would also save my team time on the back end, we currently have to email out our consent form to each new client and make sure it's complete before their appointment.  It'd be easier if the client had to complete the form as part of the online booking process.  

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 88
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Square Community Moderator

Re: Intake Forms for Square Appointments

Best Answer

Hello all!

Wanted to share an update with you and I'm pleased to announce that COVID-19 waivers are now available to send out from your online Dashboard. 

COVID gif.gif

This is available under > Account & Settings > Business > Contracts

Thanks to all again for your patience as we rolled this out. 😷 Stay safe!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 65 of 88
87 REPLIES 87
Highlighted

I second this, PLEASE everything I have is square but I have to stick with acuity scheduling because they let me make intake forms for my patients and square appointments doesn't. 

Please add this! 

Message 2 of 88
Highlighted
Admin

@JosephShahen

This is a very popular feature request, and sorry to say we don't have a specific Roadmap for this at this time. A lot of businesses have found using JotForms in the confirmation email is a way to get a Customer Intake form sent to your scheduled appointments. 

It's not the best work around but it's one that we see often, and we'll continue to pass this request to our Appointments team. Hopefully we'll have some movement on it in the future.

kellyj
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 3 of 88
Highlighted

Is there any sign that this is going to become a feature? I need to take consent forms for my beauty business as well, and I want my business to be completly digital. Printing paper forms is such an inconvenience. 

Message 4 of 88
Highlighted

Hi @winkandblush!

There's no updates on this or timeframe to give at the moment but we'll be sure to update this thread if there ever is.

We'll mention your handle too so you're alerted!

Ashley C
Message 5 of 88
Highlighted

Yes, please please Square let us be able to send our consent forms and client intake forms to our future clients.   I am going to have to switch over to a platform that does this soon these paper files are getting out of control.  And I spent over $800 per year with square for scheduling & payroll for this not to be a feature 

Message 6 of 88
Highlighted

Hey @Skinpharmacy, thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on this. I hear the frustration and I understand the need to push for a feature request like this. Hang in there! We do have this on our radar and work diligently to release as many feature requests as we can. 

I will definitely share your feedback with our development team and will make sure to post any updates in this channel for upcoming betas and releases. Thank you!

AshleyK
Message 7 of 88
Highlighted

Just wondering if there was any update on this and when it was planned to be released?

Message 8 of 88
Highlighted

@mettahometech Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately we do not have a timeline yet for when this feature request will be released. I will continue to send feedback up to the development team, but in the meantime please let me know if you have any other questions. 

AshleyK
Message 9 of 88
Highlighted

Do you have a link as to how to go about using jotforms in the confirmation email???

Message 10 of 88