x

Feature Request: Schedule multiple staff for single appointment

Beta Member

Feature Request: Schedule multiple staff for single appointment

[Note: the title of this thread has been edited by a moderator for clarity.]

Hello. I'm wondering how I can set up scheduling couples massages? I need to be able to have two employees selected when they choose this appointment type. I've tried explaining to a customer the steps to take to schedule two appointments for the same time with two different therapists but this showed to be too inconvenient and they said they'd rather just call in. 

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Derrick

1 Verified Answer
Tom
Verified Answer

Re: checking out client with multiple providers

Hey @Skp, welcome to the seller community!

I went to check on this request and the ability to process separate sales for each provider on one ticket isn't available at this time. Thank you for showing why this feature is important for your spa.

For now, you'll need to process each service separately to make sure the proper employee gets credit. Appreciate your patience as we make improvements based on seller feedback!

131 Comments
Alumni

Hey @theevolveeffect - I've merged your post with a thread on the same subject. Currently, this is a feature request. You can check out Tom's answer above for more information.

This reply created from merging an existing thread: "Is there a way multiple employees can check out one person with multiple services?" The author has been notified via email.

We are a small salon with multiple employees providing their respecitve services. We would like to start utilizing more of Square Manager, but can't figure out how to check out one person with multiple services done by two or more employees. 

Is there a way multiple employees can check out one person with multiple services?

yes, I need this feature too! I need to schedule more organizers for bigger jobs and want it to be easy for my clients to book those sessions.

Has there been any update to thisproblem? I it has been an issue for what looks like 3 years now. Being in the hair business, and a father comes in with three children we ill need to check out 4 seperate times to make sure the money goes on the correct staff.Is this correct?

People have been asking for this for 4 years now...Always the same response from the "help team". This is a vital function for hair,beauty and massage industry just to get started. It is insane people have been asking for FOUR years for this very basic function. That glossy video square made that .made it appear square was tailored for your particular business in a complete farce. For the beauty industry this software is mediocre at very best withdouble the price. Dissappointing.

Admin

Thanks for your posts @cfarrar.

I can't share a timeline for when this request but I understand it's important for business owners like yours where you have different members of staff for one transaction. I'm sorry that I don't have better news we'll post any news updates in this thread and you'll automatically be notified. 

Beta Member

I would like this feature as well to be able to schedule two window cleaners to the same job. This would make my life so much easier. This request has been in for 2 years now, I think that square needs to do something about it now. 

How can I check out a person who has more than one service provider. Can a tip be spit between 2 service providers 

Admin

Hello and welcome to the Seller Community @Charco234. At this time there isn't a way to process one payment for two providers, so you wouldn't be able to split the tip either. This is a feature request and I'm adding your post to this thread so you can stay tuned for updates! 

Beta Member

Two things: 

1. Will it ever be possible to run one transaction which will credit multiple providers? 

For example, Client gets a haircut from Stylist A and makeup from Stylist B. Currently we have to run two separate transactions. Inconvenient and inefficient. 

2. I would like my Salon Coordinator to be able to track inventory without having access to the entire dashboard. Maybe a permission where I can tick boxes that give her access to say, inventory and payroll only?

Any plans to implement either of these options?

I assure you, if you do add these options, they will be WILDLY popular. Balloons will drop. Angels will sing. The people will cheer.