x
splathd

Schedule multiple staff for single appointment?

Hello. I'm wondering how I can set up scheduling couples massages? I need to be able to have two employees selected when they choose this appointment type. I've tried explaining to a customer the steps to take to schedule two appointments for the same time with two different therapists but this showed to be too inconvenient and they said they'd rather just call in. 

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Derrick

Message 1 of 33
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Admin

Re: How to schedule couples massages?

Best Answer

Hey @splathd, thanks for surfacing and sorry to hear about the confusion this has been causing with your business!

At this time, the ability to set up group appointments with multiple employees and/or multiple clients isn't available with Square Appointments. For now, what you're doing with having your couples massage clients call in is the best workaround. You can then manually schedule an overlapping session. More information is available in our Support Center.

Our Product Liaison team is tracking this request, and we'll be sure to announce any updates. Please don't hesitate to reply with any other insight, and thank you for your flexibility in the meantime.

Message 2 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @splathd, thanks for surfacing and sorry to hear about the confusion this has been causing with your business!

At this time, the ability to set up group appointments with multiple employees and/or multiple clients isn't available with Square Appointments. For now, what you're doing with having your couples massage clients call in is the best workaround. You can then manually schedule an overlapping session. More information is available in our Support Center.

Our Product Liaison team is tracking this request, and we'll be sure to announce any updates. Please don't hesitate to reply with any other insight, and thank you for your flexibility in the meantime.

Message 2 of 33
splathd

Thanks for the reply. How to see this as an option soon because we have hair services too that we utilize two stylist for. 

Thanks again for the input. 

Message 3 of 33
Admin

@splathd, copy that. Thanks for letting us know. I'll be sure to pass it along that this affects many parts of your business. While we don't have access to a specific timeline yet, we'll announce any developments. Keep in touch!

Message 4 of 33
portal

Tom, has there been any update on this feature request?  Booking multple staff for a single appointment is critical to our business as well and would save us a lot of time and increase online bookings.

Thanks.

Message 5 of 33
Admin

Thanks for checking in here, @portal. We do not have any updates that we can share at this time, but I will be sure to surface your post with our Product Liaison team. Apologies for any inconvenience — hopefully the current workaround helps for now.

Message 6 of 33
dfwactor

This seems like a popular feature request.  I have a small recording studio with a service that requires both an engineer and a director attend a recording session.  I'd like to be able to schedule them both without having to inconvenience my clients with two notifications per session (one for each service provider.)

Message 7 of 33
Admin

Copy that, @dfwactor. Thank you for sharing — I will flag your experience with our Product Liaison team as well! Appreciate your patience.

Message 8 of 33
MDHDinSD

Great point..

Message 9 of 33
tclcleaningserv

I run a cleaning business and for large houses or for very intense cleanings, we need to schedule 2-3 team members for some appointments.  I was hoping this would be a feature your service had to offer.  It seems many other businesses could also use this as well.  Have there been any updates, or are there any expected soon?

Message 10 of 33