x

Which reader will be best for my practice

I am a cosmetic nurse providing injectables, facials, skincare products, etc. currently have the mag stripe reader but need more, ideally I want to be able to check patients out in a jiff + allow them to pick a tip % if desired. Not sure which device would be the best? Ideally email or text receipt options. Thank you! 

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @Skyler ๐Ÿ‘‹ Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Welcome!

Based on your description, we have quite a few options that would work well for you - but we may need some insight into what device you use (tablet, phone, etc.) before we offer solidified suggestions.

If you currently use an iPad with your Magstripe Reader, we would recommend the Square Stand - it is our most popular hardware setup. It works in conjunction with our Contactless & Chip card reader.

I will keep an eye out for your response!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

I really would look at the square terminal.  It's portable, wireless, and has those exact options you are looking for and won't require you to hand over a phone or tablet etc.

Square Terminal 

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 5

Thank you! This is the one I am leaning towards. You sold me! Thanks for the help, I appreciate it

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @Skyler ๐Ÿ‘‹ Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Welcome!

Based on your description, we have quite a few options that would work well for you - but we may need some insight into what device you use (tablet, phone, etc.) before we offer solidified suggestions.

If you currently use an iPad with your Magstripe Reader, we would recommend the Square Stand - it is our most popular hardware setup. It works in conjunction with our Contactless & Chip card reader.

I will keep an eye out for your response!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

Thanks for the help! I currently ring patients up on my desk top and use the square attachment for my cell phone. Which isnโ€™t working very well. I am open to buy an iPad or the register.

For fast check out is not putting patient info in an option? And allowing them to email themselves a reciept if needed via the screen? Thanks again! 

Message 5 of 5