x

Feature Request: View cancelled appointments within the Appointments app

Feature Request: View cancelled appointments within the Appointments app

The title of this thread has been changed from the original: Who is responsible for the New Appointments update: Show Canceled Appointments?

I just want to kiss you 🙂     

Since the account is under my name logged in to Appointments on iPad I don't get notified when an employee cancels or moves an appointment.   With this new feature I can finally see what was cancelled when viewing appointments on my PC.

THANK YOU 

5 Comments

that was a short lived celebration.....I forgot to update this post, the show canceled appointments only worked on our ipad . for less then a few days 😞 

Can I have my kiss back?

Alumni

Hopefully I can provide some clarity here, @UrbanShaveSD🤞 You should definitely be able to view cancelled appointments with the rest of your appointments from the Calendar page of your Dashboard. When choosing an option from the Week/Day/etc. drop-down menu, you'll also see a checkbox to Show Cancelled Appointments.

Are you still able to view cancelled appointments from your computer as you mentioned in your original post? Also, it sounds like you are not able to view cancelled appointments on your iPad, but at some point you could. Is that right?

Yes the feature was available for about a week on the Ipad.   I cant seem to find the toggle to turn on the feature on the desktop version. 

Alumni

I've gone ahead and reached out to our Appointments team to see if we have anything to share in regards to the ability to see cancelled appointments within the Appointments app on an iPad. We'll be sure to update this thread when we have something to share about this feature, @UrbanShaveSD.

In the meantime, I've included a screenshot below - highlighted in blue is the checkbox you'll want to select in order to view your cancelled appointments on the Calendar page in your Dashboard.

Alumni

Thanks for your patience as I looked into the ability to view cancelled appointments when using the Appointments app on an iPad, @UrbanShaveSD.

At this time, there is not a way to view cancelled appointments within the Square Appointments app, so I've gone ahead and moved this thread to our feature request board. However, if you'd like the ability to view cancelled appointments on your iPad, you can absolutely do so by logging into your Square Dashboard from your iPad!