x
Admin

16 Spa Promotion Ideas (that you can use for almost every business)

Hey beauty and wellness sellers!

The content team at Square recently published an article with 16 Spa promotion ideas and I wanted to share them with you. These ideas range from must-do basics to advanced promotion ideas for any business running in the digital era we live in. 

Here is the list in short, but read the full article for details on each item. 

1. Audit your website (do you use Square Online?)
  2. Offer online appointment booking 
  3. Launch a Google business profile
  4. Use social media
  5. Reward loyal customers via a loyalty program
  6. Set up a referral system 
  7. Use personalized email campaigns (did you know Square offers this?)
  8. Use text message marketing 
  9. Offer a yearly membership
  10. Use video marketing 
  11. Partner with other businesses in your area
  12. Offer gift certificates
  13. New service/client promotions
  14. Provide seasonal offers
  15. Provide holiday promotions 
  16. Offer special spa packages  

Have you tried any of these? Let the Community know by replying to this thread

️ Hailey
Seller Community Marketing Manager
Square Seller Community
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Super Seller

These are great tips! 

Doran

Esthetician
Haute Beauty Guide
Message 2 of 11
Super Seller

Great Tips...

Jacqueline
Owner of Jackie's Uniquely U Boutique
Message 3 of 11

Good tips. We have tried or used about half the ideas here, so we’ll look into trying a few more! 

Message 4 of 11
Super Seller

I love these ideas! Clients really respond to founders stories and "how I make it" stories too!

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 5 of 11

A lot of small hair salons are still not using the power of the internet to market their businesses. That's definitely where you should start IMO check this 

Message 6 of 11
Super Seller

I wish Social media was more effective for us, sadly party supplies are one of those industries where when people need something they'll seek us out but otherwise social media is pretty ineffective and mostly a money sink.

I do miss the days when Groupon was more mainstream, we used to sell thousands of them and it was a great awareness driver, now the only thing that seems to be effective are google ads.

Our loyalty program has started to take off, I'm still holding out hope that we'll be able to do 2x or 3x points earned on certain categories eventually.

www.PartyManiaBethesda.com
Please Require Customers to pick time/date at checkout for Square online. Thanks!
Message 7 of 11

There is so much I need to learn as far as online marketing and promo's. This is definitely not my forte, will look into these more tho as there are some great ideas. 

Message 8 of 11

Good tips. We have tried or used about half the ideas here, so we’ll look into trying a few more!

Message 9 of 11

There is so much I need to learn as far as online marketing and promo's. This is definitely not my forte, will look into these more tho as there are some great ideas.

Message 10 of 11
Super Seller

Thank you for sharing this list!!

We have a great text message marketing system set up that automatically sends prep and following text messages. They are hugely beneficial in requesting reviews as well for Google.

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 11 of 11