x
Admin

3 Ways to Prepare Your Beauty and Wellness Business for the Festive Season

The festive 'holiday season' is just around the corner so we put together this short checklist to help you prepare. 

Have any questions or tips about how to handle busy winter months in the beauty and wellness industry? Join the Beauty and Wellness Group in the Seller Community to share.

Consider Festive Touchpoints 🍬

Consider the in-store touchpoints that you can tweak for 'the holidays'. A touchpoint is any place  your customers interact with your business – from an email to the signs you display. Is there a small and affordable way you change a touchpoint, like offering a bowl of festive-treats? Or wrapping a few samples in Christmas wrapping paper, as if they were a gift?

Prepare with Point of Sale Training 📋

Give seasonal staff members time to get familiar with your item catalog and your Point of Sale before they start interacting with customers. If you sell a lot of products, add favorites to your Point of Sale to make it easy for new team members to find popular retail items.

Offer Gift Cards 🎁

Gift cards are a great last-minute gift but by the same token many people will get their Christmas shopping finished early so try to order Square gift cards in plenty of time! Keep in mind you can offer e-gift cards too – these are easy to set up and your customers can buy them at any time (not only in-store). Learn more about How to Increase Gift Card Sales.

Join Square's Beauty and Wellness Community

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

@Helen  I’m glad I found this now. I’m really slow on getting things phased out for me. I really need to get on top of gift cards to grow my business to the next level.  

Ryan Anton Schaffer RMT
www.reginamassagetherapist.com
Message 2 of 3
Admin

Hope you can find some time to look into using gift cards at your business but I'm sure you already have a lot on your plate!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 3