x
Beta Member

After Hours / Emergency Hair Appointments

Hi All, I was wondering if there was a way (in the appointments app) that I can add an “After Hours” option for my clients to select after hours appointments? Example; Bob wants to book an appointment at 11:30PM, regular hours go until 11:00PM - Bob can choose to select a premium price for an after hours appointment. 

When using the regular business hours to book an appointment, Bob can only choose the next available time slots that populate. He wouldn’t have an option to choose for an 11:30PM time slot. 

Anyone ever try this? Or have any ideas on how I could set this option up? It would be nice to have an automatic booking change (I.e shop is closed, but after hours appointments now show up after closing). 

I really hope this makes sense … Looking forward to options and ideas. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Hmmm I get what you are saying and I'm trying to think of a way to do it but I don't think there is one.  You could put a button on your website that says "after-hours request" that links to the messenger.  They could put in their request that way and you would have to manually approve and put it on the schedule.  

OR 

Create a separate item as "after-hours haircut" then set up your business hours as 24 hours or extended.  Put in the descriptions the time frames appointments can book out.  

Doran

Esthetician
Haute Beauty Guide
Message 2 of 4
Admin

Hi @massimoquintana ,

I reached out to one of our product teams about this. While they said this is not currently a feature, they did suggest a work-around.

They said:

"The seller could make a fake employee profile that is only for that after hours service. All the other employees would have their normal hours still, but the "after hours" employee would be from 11:30-3:30, or whatever hours they wanted it to be. they would then make an after hours service, and assign that service only to the fake after hours employee. That will give the after hours appointment its own place on the schedule, then they can just assign it to an employee when checking out if they need to for commission tracking."

Hope this helps!

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

Hi! I imagine you have a booking link on your website. Can you add a button below that that says "book an appointment after 11pm" and it can jump them to a super simple form fill 

• Name
  • phone number
  • date & time request
  • a checkmark box with your disclaimer that says an additional fee of $x is added since it is outside of regular hours.

This way you can give them a call or text them to confirm that this works for you and, by submitting, there's no hesitation around booking due to the fee because it is stated on the form.

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 4 of 4