x
Admin

Beauty Professionals: What's the most popular service you offer? โ€Œ๐Ÿ’…โ€Œ

For those of you offering services, which one is the most popular? Reply and tell us what keeps your clients coming back and share your tips for cultivating customer loyalty. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Elisabeth (she/they)
Join a Group to connect with other business owners like you!
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Super Seller

lash extensions for sure but Hydrafacial is creeping up on it.  

Doran

Esthetician
Haute Beauty Guide
Message 2 of 14
Admin

@Doran I feel a little silly asking this, but what is Hydrafacial? Is it unique to your business? Sounds like something I would be interested in if the name is any indication of what it is! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Elisabeth (she/they)
Join a Group to connect with other business owners like you!
Message 3 of 14
Super Seller

it is a hydra microdermabrasion machine.  So the machine exfoliates while applying serums.  check it out  https://hautebeautyguide.com/

Doran

Esthetician
Haute Beauty Guide
Message 4 of 14

Hi! We sell Genuine Brazilian Hair Treatments such Brazilian Keratin, Capillary Botox, Hair Cauterization, Capillary, Hair Reconstruction, Capillary Hydration etc!!

Message 5 of 14
Beta Member

Short & Medium scissor haircuts with texture. Many of my clients are trans/nonbinary and return to me because I also am and they feel comfortable with me and I know how to give them haircuts that work for them and make them feel confident expressing their gender the way they want to.

Message 6 of 14
Super Seller

Signature Spray Tans at $78 are the most popular

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 7 of 14
Super Seller

Spray tanning is 80% of our revenue, followed by teeth whitening and red light therapy!

Message 8 of 14

Custom Blend Cosmetics. I use a system that allows me to formulate & mix liquid, cream and powder mineral foundation based on the client's skin tone, and preferences. Foundation is one of the most difficult makeup items for them to find and often they don't love what they are currently using. I can mix the perfect color, texture, finish and coverage and can even add skincare botanicals. It creates 100% customer satisfaction and it is healthy for their skin. Clients have to come back to get it mixed because I have the formula. They LOVE it!

Message 9 of 14
Super Seller

My clients love my keratin lash lifts and chemical peels! The keratin lash lift strengthens lashes with no possibility for over-processing. My chemical peels are results driven and extremely customizable.

Message 10 of 14
Super Seller

Spray tans make up 75% of our revenue

Teeth whitening is 20%

Red light therapy is 5%

Message 11 of 14
Beta Member

Therapeutic Massage - $80 per hour

Message 12 of 14
Seller Community Mentor

Hi @ElisabethB , 

I have multiple services that keep my clients coming back. Laser Hair removal, facials, microneedling, Botox, and body scultpting to name a few using the top treatments in the aesthetic industry. We hold monthly events, We have a rewards program as well as memberships. We offer a referral bonus when they share our app. The treatments listed bring in equal amounts with the heaviest volume of clients coming on for laser hair removal (lower cost than other services) 

Message 13 of 14
Beta Member

I offer handmade dreadlocks I call InstantLoc Dread Extensions for those with hair loss looking for replacement of a preexisting issue or simply want to start their dreadlocks permanently. 

Benite C.
Message 14 of 14