x

CBD Products in Salons?

New to the group and excited to see new ideas and share some of my own! 

As a salon, do you have any interest in CBD Beauty products or get much feedback from products you do sell or use that have CBD in them?

I own a small CBD business and have found alot of people who have tried CBD say "CBD doesn't work". How do I educate others about the importance of purity, extraction and making sure they are checking products have a certificate of authentication to prove what they are getting is actually quality CBD? 

Chelle Ellard
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

I had to do plenty of research and called and talked with companies. I need to be educated on everything CBD before bringing it into My store. That way I could find out the clients problem and be able to direct them professionally to the right thing to help.  

Message 2 of 6
Super Seller

We carry CBD bath salts, massage cream, and body oil.  It sells well and we like to use the cream to upgrade massages into a CBD massages.  Works well for us.  

Doran

Esthetician
Haute Beauty Guide
Message 3 of 6
Super Seller

Definitely lead with benefits and what it actually is. Education is everything! I was actually thinking about bringing on a CBD-add on but I wouldnt even know how to advertise it because I know SO little about it! 

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 4 of 6

I actually sell CBD oil, pain creams, gummies. All my products have zero THC. Certificate of Analysis is provided for each product and is organic. I know if you want to incorporate CBD oil into hair-care products, it must be full spectrum made from organic hemp to get the full benefits into the hair, skin, nails. But it’s important to educate yourself and your customers.

Shajuana hart
Message 5 of 6

CBGA CBD CREAMS

I Have A full line of CBD CBGA products from immunity support to creams for skin care products. These are all white box your logo made in the USA.. all of these products target all receptors of the human body. some creams can be made for thee exotic receptors increases blood flow to tissues which increases sensitivity and promotes your body natural lubrications. aches & Pains, Arthritis, Blood Sugar Support, Bodybuilding, Brain Health, Capillary Health, Cold & Flu, Colon Health, Concentration and Memory Support, Endocrine System Health, Eye Health, Fever, Headaches, Immune Support, Meal Replacement, Men's Health, Menopause, Mood Support, Muscle & Nerve Function, Nervous System, Physical Stress, Post-Workout Recovery, Pre-Workout, Sexual Health, Stress, Teeth Health, Weight Management.. tattoo line also ready helps to stop leaking from inflammation keeps colors in.  

Message 6 of 6