x
Admin

Click Join Group Hub on the top right! ☝️

Joining groups here in the Seller Community is super easy! All you need to do is:

Since this is an open group, you’ll automatically become a member. Pretty simple, right?

join-group-hub-buuton.jpg

Why should you click the Join Group Hub button on the top right? Being a member means that you’ll get notifications whenever another member posts, and other members will get notifications when you post. This makes it much easier for you and other members of the group to help and support each other. 🥰  You’ll also know right away whenever someone at Square makes an important post to the group. You’ll always be in the know! 🧠

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

I can’t see the Jon button on a mobile phone?

Message 2 of 18
Beta Member

There is no Join Hub button for me either!

Message 3 of 18
Admin

Hi, @Lizsarbo and @MBSHC ! Thanks for letting me know! I checked this with a test account on my iPhone 11 max pro in Safari and I see the button:

IMG_4C2CD430AC9C-1.jpeg

Are you looking at the group category page or the discussion board itself? You'll want to be on the Beauty and Wellness hub page to see the button. You'll also want to make sure you're logged in (I assume you are already since you commented, though). You can also try rotating your phone to landscape orientation to see if that makes it show.

Adam
Message 4 of 18

I’m in! Thanks 🙂

Message 5 of 18
Admin

Thank you for joining!! 🙂

Adam
Message 6 of 18

I can’t find the join button ?

Message 7 of 18
Admin

Thanks for commenting, @Tracey4.

Make sure that you are signed into the Community first, then go to the main group hub page and look to the top right:

join-group-hub-buuton.jpg

Adam
Message 8 of 18

I am a Licensed Massage Therapist, sole proprietor of my LLC. 

Positively Peaceful Massage. 

I love what I do and am always willing to learn how to make my business the best it can be.

Message 9 of 18
Admin

Welcome to the group, @Elsa62! 🙂

Adam
Message 10 of 18

Yeah - super confusing that you have to go to the main hub when your directions say click on the button on the top right...

Message 11 of 18
Admin

Sorry about that, @AestheticsElite. I'm really glad that you and others commented about it, though - I updated the original post at the top yesterday to make it more clear where to go. Having said that, I'm going to see if we can't get a join button on threads posted to a group to make it easier.

Adam
Message 12 of 18

Hello my name is Kendrick , not sure if my experience running a barber shop applies to beauty and wellness but I’m all ears any advice I have I’ll try my best to assist 

Message 13 of 18
Admin

Welcome to the group, @Kboulware15! It absolutely does, and I'm really happy to see a barber shop owner join. 🙂

Adam
Message 14 of 18

Thanks I’ll do my best 

Message 15 of 18
Beta Member

How do i know if I joined or not

Message 16 of 18
Admin

I just checked and confirmed that you did join the group, @Leticia! 🙂

Adam