x
Admin

Do you provide remote services?

1-news-anchor-moments-kids.gif

Has anyone started offering some services remotely? While it isn’t possible to do this with everything, some services work okay over Zoom meeting, Google hangout, Facetime, and Skype, etc.  Are you offering anything remotely, and if so, how is it working for you?

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Super Seller

Sadly as a photographer it’s very difficult to, however we’ve luckily been able to resume - almost to normal - our privately offered in person services to local groups and individuals!

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 21

We do and for us it's been great for our customers and our business. We use Quick Assist in Windows 10 and Googles Remote Desktop. 

Message 3 of 21
Beta Member

Yes, we provide remote services to our customers that contact us and book an appointment for remote support. We use TeamViewer and Splashtop SOS to support our customers. 

Message 4 of 21
Super Seller Alumni

As a bookstore, we've done 1 author interview via an Instagram Live for a new book launch. The event went smoothly, but turnout was not great. I don't think virtual events do as well as in person events.

Emily ( she / her )
The Violet Fox Bookshop
https://thevioletfoxbookshop.square.site
Message 5 of 21
Super Seller

We did Zoom Art Camp last year during Covid.  It was great and we still managed to sell out, which helped tremendously.  We created a supplies box for every kid and sent it home and then led the Art Camp via Zoom.  

We tried to continue it into this year, but everyone seemed to want to get their kids back in person for Art Camp, so we discontinued our virtual art camp for now.

~Cheryl!
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!

Cheryl! Tisland
Burst Of Butterflies Create & Paint Studio

BurstOfButterflies.com
Message 6 of 21
Super Seller

we offer remote services via FaceTime, voice call or zoom- we don't do it a lot but we do have a good amount of clients. 

Dina
Co-Owner Amityville Apothecary
www.shopamityvilleapothecary.com
Instagram | TikTok @AmityvilleApothecary

Podcast: Apothecary After Dark (YouTube & Spotify)
Message 7 of 21
Super Seller

I did back in the day but not anymore.  Though I have started looking into a mobile spa to help bypass the crazy rent here in California.  

Doran

Esthetician
Haute Beauty Guide
Message 8 of 21
Super Seller

Did you continue to do remote services through 2022? I am also based in California and was thinking of adding a remote option. Would love your insight.

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 9 of 21
Beta Member

Yes, we do remote services for multiple client types. We are an IT company, its what we do lol. www.itabq.com

Message 10 of 21
Admin

This gif is everything. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 11 of 21

Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach here!  Yes, during the pandemic I switched over to virtual through FaceTime and Zoom.  Even though vaccinated it is far more cost effective to continue virtual and decided to transition my full business as such.  I find it challenging at times (depth perception) and I have one client who doesn't wear his hearing aide but otherwise I love it!  I had wanted to transition into virtual prior to the pandemic anyway.  I truly can see where it would be difficult for some professions so I know I am lucky.  

Message 12 of 21

Yes we do we offer in-house residential appliance repair

Message 13 of 21

Hi Mark! thank you for your patience, yes, I do provide private chef services in home by prior arrangements.  you can contact me at cmcclelland05@gmail.com thank you

Message 14 of 21

Why don’t you ask her why she’s so mad? How about start Telly the truth Vivian!! I did give you a refund you returned it to me and rebooked for a second appointment it wasn’t until I didn’t come because my whole entire account got hacked coincidentally and I didn’t even know you were on my books, I really don’t need your money but because you wanna sit here and bash me and talk about me and slander me and my business I’ll go ahead and forward your information to my attorney and we’ll go from there. Anyone else would like me to forward their information then go ahead and keep going…. 

Message 15 of 21

I am not offering that.

Message 16 of 21
Super Seller

We do remote at Farmers' Market and deliveries all with N95 mask and face screen, Or people can pick up at our kitchen

Life is too short to eat boring cheese.
Message 17 of 21

Yes, since Covid I have been able to work remotely for part of my work.  I have been a licensed Esthetician for 19 years, & owned my own spa in San Diego area for 7 years.  

Pre- Covid our professional skincare companies would not drop ship directly to a customer without a decent size order.   

Now, I can help so many woman achieve their most beautiful skin through complimentary virtual skin consults, and free drop shipping of my absolutely favorite hyaluronic (not water based) skincare line!  It’s been so great. 
I love referrals, let me know how I can help. 

Message 18 of 21
Super Seller

First, let me start off by saying this is one of my favorite clips...it always cracks me up...I love it.  We thought about it...but at the moment we have not started offering remote services to a client home.  

Message 19 of 21

I'm a Jewelry maker.  I only send jewelry pieces I've made to customers.  

Message 20 of 21
Super Seller

With the upgraded cost in gas, we have opted out of mobile appointments.

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 21 of 21