x

Hey if you are looking for a black owned skincare natural line, check us out!

I’m Jessica Walker, founder and creative behind Baddie Glow! Which is a All natural skincare line. 

We are a 100% Natural Skin Care Line. All of our product are nurturing to the skin and body with varying holistic properties. The #1 ingredient is LOVE

After becoming a first-time parent, healthy glowing skin was such a struggle for me. I was desperate to find a wholesome beauty regimen that left my skin feeling soft and radiant, and me confident and empowered. 

While on my personal spiritual journey, one night through my dreams, my beloved grandmother shared the ingredients for all our products being sold today.She came to me for 3 months straight! I kept a note pad and pen to my bed and now have a book to prove it. But with me trying them out it worked! And I know what I had to do next because  I was a NYPD officer and felt compelled to be a entrepreneur. But with Faith I did resign. It was the best decision in my life! I never looked back! But it was also time to change my environment and surroundings. I also let my toxic 10 year relationship and started over as a single mom! Now I am a full time mom and entrepreneur mixing this magical potions 🧪 clearing skin and building confidence in those who use them.  I am now a self made millionaire! I am beyond grateful for the many lives my grandma and I have left an imprint. Every product was carried out with love, care and persistence for perfection. Through the countless hours of combining various superfruits, vitamins, and natural oils I am confident, Baddie Glow will leave your skin and soul glowing, nourished and refreshed. 

Our Mission:

Since 2017, Baddie Glow have been working to unlock the secrets behind glowing skin. We strive to provide 100% natural ingredients to feed your skin appropriately – because no one day is the same. Our products are genuinely potent, filled with rich antioxidant fruit extracts with clean formulations and unexpected textures for all skin types. Baddie Glow has dedicated its life work to uncover the secrets to achieving healthy beautiful skin and now we are glad to share it with all you Baddies! 

visit us www.baddieglows.com

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Welcome to the group, @baddieglow! Thank you for sharing your story - I admire your bravery to follow your dream, and I'm happy that you did! I also love that you're making magical potions!

Adam
Seller Community, Platform

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Best Answer

Welcome to the group, @baddieglow! Thank you for sharing your story - I admire your bravery to follow your dream, and I'm happy that you did! I also love that you're making magical potions!

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 7

Thank you so much Adam🥰 I appreciate you so much Baddie. 

Message 3 of 7
Alumni

Wow, loved reading this. Thanks so much for your service as a NYPD officer. You truly embody the meaning of stepping out on faith. So inspiring to see you overcome so much adversity with strength and determination. 

You should join our Uplifted Voices group, a space to connect with other black entrepreneurs. We'd love to hear more about your story. 

P.S. Can I be an honorary baddie too @baddieglow ?🙏

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 7

Thank you so much Justin! I wouldn’t have changed the opportunity. God is good 😊

And I will definitely add myself. 

You definitely can be a Baddie ! Join us ! 

Message 5 of 7
Super Seller

Hi Jessica,

I enjoyed reading your story and definitely felt moved by learning about how your Grandmother would visit you.  That really touched my heart and I hope to get to know more about you as time goes along.  Congrats on having the courage to chase your dreams and to never give up!!

Message 6 of 7

Awww 🥰 thank you so much. My true gift is to inspire and give back. Thank you for seeing me! And if you need any help let me know. 

Message 7 of 7