x

Licensed Mental Health Therapist

Hello, my name is Alicia and I’ve been in private practice for going on 7 years now. I am a mental health therapist and specialize in working with kids/teens and their families. I also work with young to middle aged adults. I tend to treat anxiety, trauma, and depression most often and enjoy working with those who identify as being highly sensitive. 

My modality is EMDR and I incorporate mindfulness and behavioral modifications where necessary. 

I am also a mom of two kids, ages 4 months and almost 4 year old. 

Nice to meet you and thanks for welcoming me to this hub. 

Best, 

Alicia Schmitz 

dba Alicia Steckler Counseling

www.aliciastecklercounseling.com

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Welcome to the group, @akss83! Thank you for providing this kind of help - sometimes just talking to someone who really listens makes a huge difference.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 5

Thank you, it really is an honor to be able to help others. It’s such a vulnerable process and one I don’t take lightly. 

Message 3 of 5
Super Seller

Hi Alicia,

Thanks for all that you do.  There are many of us who suffer from mental health conditions so it is a blessing to have those like you that have a passion for helping people in that manner.  Would love to get to know more about you and the service you provide so I will head over to your website.  Take care and reach out anytime.  

Ernestine Brown

Founder at The Old Town Soap Company

Message 4 of 5

Thank you, Ernestine. I sure appreciate it. Now more than ever, support is crucial. It’s been great to see more people reaching out and the stigma lessening. My best to you. 

Message 5 of 5