x
Beta Member

Waitlist

Hi I have been told for over a year there is a waitlist feature coming out !! Where is it ??? When is it coming .

Message 1 of 10
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @mtn_roots, thanks for posting and welcome to the Community ๐Ÿ‘‹.

The waitlist feature has now been launched for Square Appointments. However, it's not a feature currently available for items and events. I think it's a great idea though, and I would suggest filing a feature request on our Ideate board.

Additionally, you can still join the Beta Community if you'd like to access and test our latest products.

I hope this helps! Feel free to reach back out if you have any other questions. 

View Best Answer >

Message 8 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Admin

Hey @Loriturner ! Round two of beta testing for waitlist starts in October. I just invited you to join the specific group for it in the Beta Community.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 10
Beta Member

Am I in that group @nika ? I am hoping to be. ..

Kate Watts
Message 3 of 10
Beta Member

how do i get in the testing group? how does this work ?

Message 4 of 10
Beta Member

Good morning,

I see I am part of the Beta Group.  How do I get started with testing this feature/product?

Message 5 of 10

Hi! Iโ€™d like to be added to waitlist testing group.

Message 6 of 10

We would like to test the wait list feature for event registration.

Mountain Roots Food Project.

Message 7 of 10
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @mtn_roots, thanks for posting and welcome to the Community ๐Ÿ‘‹.

The waitlist feature has now been launched for Square Appointments. However, it's not a feature currently available for items and events. I think it's a great idea though, and I would suggest filing a feature request on our Ideate board.

Additionally, you can still join the Beta Community if you'd like to access and test our latest products.

I hope this helps! Feel free to reach back out if you have any other questions. 

Message 8 of 10

Yes please! I'd like to be considered as a Beta tester.

Message 9 of 10
Beta Member

This is a feature we are super excited for! Would be happy to beta test it at our salon. 

Message 10 of 10