x
Admin

Welcome to the Beauty and Wellness Group!

Welcome and hello! 👋 We're so excited to see you!

This group exists for those in the beauty and health industry to connect, share ideas, and help support each other with the unique knowledge and insight that each of you has.

First - say hi and introduce yourself! Share your business with us, tell us a cool customer story, or just talk about a product or service that is really rad! 💅

Second, feel free to use images and gifs, animated or otherwise. A picture is really worth a thousand words in this industry. 

Third, you might want to consider changing your notification settings so you get emails of new posts to the group. It makes it really easy to keep in touch with other members!

And finally, don’t be shy! We’re really happy to have you here and to hear from you!

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 1 of 183
182 REPLIES 182
Super Seller

I'm so excited for this space and can't wait to learn + meet other beauty industry pros!

Doran

Esthetician
Haute Beauty Guide
Message 2 of 183
Admin

I'm excited, too!!! Super happy that you are here. 😁

Adam
Message 3 of 183

Hello adam we are in Illinois..These products are made in the U.S.A to your specification that you want. Only CBD CBGA Icfguys@gmail.com or you can text me or anyone who need products to sell with there logo 847-800-4923 thank  

Message 4 of 183

i am excited to see what this site entails 

Message 5 of 183

Hello doran we are in Illinois..These products are made in the U.S.A to your specification that you want. Only CBD CBGA Icfguys@gmail.com or you can text me or anyone who need products to sell with there logo 847-800-4923 thank  

Message 6 of 183

Same here

Message 7 of 183

Thank you

Message 8 of 183
Beta Member

Hi!  My name is Amy Tanner and I am a self-employed cosmetologist.  I have been in the hair industry for almost 15 years.  I work in a small setting with a dear friend, we met in hair school.  We were the two of the oldest students that were enrolled at the time.  Amazing how when you go back to school, many years after high school, your grades and determination to be top of the class are your focus!  Any who, I have learned so much outside of the classroom and love what I do.  

My clients are not just friends and family, but they are FAMILY!   They have been with me thru thick and thin.  In December, 2017 I was diagnosed with breast cancer.  My clients were amazing!  They were patient with my appointment changes, schedule changes and my time off.  In April 2018, I had surgery number 2.  Four months later, I had surgery number 3. I ended up having a surgery every 4 months through October 2019. Nine procedures later, my clients stuck with me.  I cannot tell you how amazing that is.  The stress of surgeries and wondering if I would lose client, was a heavy burden.  But thankfully the hung on and waited.  Just as things were getting back to normal, COVID struck and I was shut down for almost 9 weeks.  Again, my clients were patient and understanding with all the changes with the closure.  So to say I have a cool customer story, I have a cool story about ALL of my customers!

I am excited to be a part of this group. I have enjoyed being a part of a couple groups and adding this one is a bonus!  😁

Message 9 of 183
Admin

Welcome to the group, @hairbyamy, and thank you for sharing that with us. The fact that your clients are so loyal speaks volumes about you as a business owner and, more importantly, a person. Glad to have you here! I hope that things are going much better for you. ❤️

Adam
Message 10 of 183

I am in awe of you! I have health issues as well and understand how hard that is trying to remember to take care of yourself and still trying to be there for clients! They truly are family! I am honored to be able to meet you and look forward to connecting!🥰

Message 11 of 183

Congrats on coming through on the other side of your Cancer Journey!!  

Message 12 of 183

Hello alibelle we are in Illinois..These products are made in the U.S.A to your specification that you want. Only CBD CBGA Icfguys@gmail.com or you can text me or anyone who need products to sell with there logo 847-800-4923 thank  

Message 13 of 183

You are amazing and courageous to work through all of this! 

Message 14 of 183

Hello amy we are in Illinois..These products are made in the U.S.A to your specification that you want. Only CBD CBGA Icfguys@gmail.com or you can text me or anyone who need products to sell with there logo 847-800-4923 thank  

Message 15 of 183

Wow! Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Message 16 of 183

HIII, new to seller groups but happy to see the beauty space here as well! I love using square and am hopeful they will improve for us beauty industry users. I'm also a new salon suite owner so I really use square to the fullest for my business.

Message 17 of 183
Admin

Thank you for joining! I hope you'll ask questions as grow your new salon business. 🙂

Adam
Message 18 of 183

I do too! I just added square online as I moved from Squarespace. Though I loved the platform, convenience and ease are my top priorities right now. Which square does a fantastic job of! Do you use their appointments app? If so, do you want to share anything that helps to organize the services? I struggle with that as I have a long list and there isn’t any categories available to sort them out into.

Message 19 of 183

Hi!  My name is Tyra Lacy and I’m about to launch Homestead Body Care - my own line of bath, body and beard care products out of Texas.  I’m very new to Square but loving it all so far. ♥️

Message 20 of 183
Admin

Welcome to the group and to Square! 😁👋

Adam
Message 21 of 183