Announcing Town Hall: Virtual Conversations With Business Owners and Industry Experts
Now more than ever, we recognize that business owners may need a space to communicate with and learn from one another. Over the next few weeks, Square will be hosting Town Hall, a series of webinars to help you adapt your business and access tools to better connect with your customer base.
We're kicking it off with virtual conversations hosted by experts and business owners in the following industries:
- Food and Beverage: Wednesday, March 25, at 2:00 p.m. PST
- Retail: Thursday, March 26, at 2:00 p.m. PST
- Services: Tuesday, March 31, at 2:00 p.m. PST
Some of the confirmed panelists include:
- Peter Giuliano, Chief Research Officer, Specialty Coffee Association
- Jamie Cunningham, founder and Director of Hospitality, Stay Golden
- Erin Archuleta, Seller Advocate, Square
- Cory McCollow, co-owner, Nido+BackYard
- Lauren Crabbe, owner/founder, Andytown Coffee
- Taylor Jay, owner, Taylor Jay Collection
Note: These webinars may refer to US-specific products and resources.
Please register to attend a webinar using the links below:
If you’re unable to join us for a live panel, we’ll have a recorded version available to view here.
Our hope is that these sessions help you navigate these uncertain times. You can find the latest updates, information, and tools to support you and your business in our dedicated resource hub.
The Square Team