x
Admin

What’s in store for retail in 2023? Learn more the Future of Commerce Report

This article is for educational purposes and does not constitute legal, financial, or tax advice. For specific advice applicable to your business, please contact a professional.

The latest Future of Commerce Report is now available. Square partnered with Wakefield Research to survey retail owners and managers in the US and Canada, uncovering critical industry insights for 2023 

Visit the Town Square blog to download the full 2023 Future of Commerce Report

What will you learn from the report?

Plan for the future: Insights from owners who are finding new and innovative ways to run and grow their businesses.

Work smarter, not harder: Learnings from businesses seeking to provide opportunities for their teams.

Technology can help you to understand and reach your customers: Automation, social and mobile commerce is set to grow.

Learn today: Read the 2023 Future of Commerce Report

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

This report does not work in all browsers, specifically Firefox.  Is there a PDF I can access?

Michael
New Light Photography | SUB Photo | Square fan
Message 2 of 3
Admin

@Michael_L I'm so sorry, we've had other reports of issues accessing the report and I've let our team know. 

When you try to open this link are you prompted to enter your information or what happens when you try to open it? If you able to complete the form the option to download the PDF is visible at the bottom of the table of contents.

Screenshot 2023-02-16 at 11.21.33 AM.png

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 3