x
Admin

[Webinar] Selling online, what does it take to succeed in 2021?

Watch this webinar hosted by Square and Small Business Britain for five key learnings to grow your business and strengthen your online presence. Whether you've just started or you've been in business for a while, this session is guaranteed to give you that burst of inspiration and ideas to kick start your 2021 plans.

๐Ÿ“น Watch: Success to Selling Online in 2021

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

@tonydow 

Hi I haven't listened to the whole webinar but in reference to your question. In the UK the transaction takes place on your square web shop. Facebook brings up the details with a "View on Website" button which takes people to your web shop. I believe that in the US Facebook has an e-commerce type option and everything can happen on Facebook but nowhere else at present.

I hope this helps.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

Hi Tra. A very interesting webinar thank you. One thing they mentioned was regarding Facebook Shops and where the transaction actually took place but the answers were not very clear. Are you able to clarify this please.

https://the-ungrateful-wench.square.site
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Best Answer

@tonydow 

Hi I haven't listened to the whole webinar but in reference to your question. In the UK the transaction takes place on your square web shop. Facebook brings up the details with a "View on Website" button which takes people to your web shop. I believe that in the US Facebook has an e-commerce type option and everything can happen on Facebook but nowhere else at present.

I hope this helps.

Message 3 of 3