x
Admin

Adobe Spark + Square: Enter the Holiday Small Business Boost Contest!

This holiday season Adobe Spark and Square are partnering to help small businesses take their businesses online and adapt to the digital world. We’ve teamed up to create the Holiday Small Business Business Boost

Adobe Spark and Square are helping small businesses grow their digital marketing this holiday season by selecting 5 small businesses to receive $10,000 to boost their social media advertising. Enter the contest or learn more about the Holiday Small Business Boost.

For free design templates, educational classes from Skillshare classes and other resources visit The Holiday Small Business Boost website.

Enter The Holiday Small Business Boost Contest

We’re here to support the many small business owners like you who are working hard to pursue your dreams and serve your communities in a time of uncertainty. 

Let us know if you have any questions or share any tips if you already use Adobe Spark for your social media marketing.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller Alumni

This is such a huge opportunity! Thank you so much for sharing it @Helen !

I've been using Adobe Spark to make some really cool countdown posts for when we re-open every season, since we're a seasonal business and not open in the winter.

I've also been toying with the idea of running all of my social media posts through Spark in order to put a watermark on them. In the meantime, I've just been putting one of our Logo Stickers in the background of the photos.

Countdown posts made with Adobe SparkCountdown posts made with Adobe Spark

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 2