x
Admin

Announcing: Free Skillshare Membership for Square sellers

Skillshare_hero_2 - Edited.jpg

To help you navigate new challenges this spring Square has partnered with Skillshare to offer sellers a free 3-month membership to the virtual learning platform

Skillshare is an online learning community with classes by industry leaders and experts on a wide range of topics including sales and social media marketing to business operations. 

For more details — including learning tracks designed for Square sellers — check out our Town Square blog.

Ready to get started? Join Skillshare. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Super Seller Alumni

This is such a great huge perk for us sellers! Thanks so much for letting us know @Helen , and a huge thanks to everyone from the team who made it happen!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 7

This is so awesome! Our team will definitely be taking advantage of this. 

How would we go about offering similar discounts of our own products to the Square Community? Should we contact Square marketing? We'd like to offer huge discounts of our online Spanish classes! 

Message 3 of 7
Beta Member

Wow @Tico_Lingo that is awesome that you would even consider it! Did @Helen get you connected to their team yet? I would love to take the class when it becomes available to us! 

Message 4 of 7

Thank you so much! I am a partial self-learner and seeing skillshare I have been on the fence about trying it because I know some people like to do a lot explaining where I myself learning by watching and doing it myself. So I thought skillshare may be a great idea. Thanks for helping me make the decision.

Message 5 of 7
Admin

@Tico_Lingo I'm very glad to hear this will help you and your team! Yes if you'd like to let your customers knoww about discounts or new courses with your customers you could use Square Marketing to send an email campaign.

@TarahTotts Let us know what courses you take and if you find some that you enjoy! 😊

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 6 of 7

Seems like a generous offer but my concern is that this platform is actually decreasing tremendously the value of online classes. The price is just too low and it literally really going to hurt entrepreneurs who may be using square to sell classes themselves. 10/mo for all the classes you want? What is this China???? That's really going to hurt the little guys if this takes off. Not cool at all. I just read over the royalty share - 30% of profits split between all the teachers based on how many views they got - really honestly seems like they are ripping teachers off. Another big tech company hurting small businesses.

Message 7 of 7