This post was updated by a community moderator on April 20, 2020 to reflect app improvements and feature enhancements.
Hello Seller Community,
Allowing your customers to purchase your products and services online is more relevant today than ever. With Square Online Store, shop owners and retailers can quickly build an online shopping page, and offer shipping, pickup, or local delivery.
How it works:
- Your existing Item Library automatically imports into your Square Online Store.
- Customer orders made via Square Online Store connect directly with your Square Point of Sale system.
- You won’t have to change your current process and can accept online orders right away.
If you haven't tried Square Online Store, head over to the online Square Dashboard and check out this video for a comprehensive setup guide. Food and beverage businesses should check out our tutorial for restaurants instead.
For more specifics on enabling these features, have a look at these resources:
- Turn on Curbside Pickup for Shop owners and Retailers
- Turn on Local Delivery for Shop owners and Retailers
As the world faces these new challenges together, I'm inspired by how my friends, family, and neighborhood businesses are adapting. If any other sellers have questions or insight on what's worked well so far — please share your experience below.
Stay strong, be safe, and remain healthy!