x
Admin

National Farmers Market Week 2022 Toolkit - Farmers Market Coalition

What is National Farmers Market Week?

August 7-13, 2022 is National Farmers Market Week. The Farmers Market Coalition has prepared a toolkit with resources, tools, graphics to help celebrate farmers markets across the country, and the huge contributions these markets make to their local communities. 

National Farmers Market Week also helps to boost awareness about farmers markets, and to increase attendance.

How can I get involved?

Download the National Farmers Market Week 2021 Toolkit for a free campaign timeline, a social media content calendar template, suggested social media hashtags and ideas for how to promote your market and events - use the hashtag #FarmersMarketWeek or tag the Farmers Market Coalition (@fmc.org) on social media. 

Download the National Farmers Market Week 2022 Toolkit

Do you attend or run a farmers market? Will you be participating in National Farmers Market Week? Let us know where you are an if you have any activities planned! 

The Farmers Market Coalition

The Farmers Market Coalition is a nonprofit organization ‘dedicated to strengthening farmers markets across the United States so that they can serve as community assets while providing real income opportunities for farmers’. Learn more about the Farmers Market Coalition.

Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 12.04.53 PM.png

Download the National Farmers Market Week 2022 Toolkit here.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

I love farmers markets.  Before moving to Alaska, I use to attend every other Saturday or Sunday.  A great family day out.

Jacqueline
Owner of Jackie's Uniquely U Boutique
Message 2 of 3
Admin

Me too! I'm in Nevada at the moment and you have to be out so early to beat the heat (which inspired this post). I'll bet it was similar or even hotter in Arizona in the summer! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 3