x
Square

Partner Spotlight: Meet Poptin!

Engage and Convert more Visitors Into Customers

mackenzieparker_0-1626371271777.png

Welcome to the first installment of Partner Spotlight! Millions of sellers use the Square App Marketplace to discover and install apps that they rely on daily to run their businesses. In this new series we will meet some of those partners who offer apps on the Square App Marketplace.

In this post we meet Poptin, Poptin empowers online sellers to optimize their website for maximum conversions with the power of engaging pop ups and contact forms. Read on to learn more. 

Business Name: Poptin 

Tell us about your app and what it does for sellers.

Poptin empowers online sellers to convert more visitors into sales, subscribers, and leads with pop-ups and inline forms. In this era of intense online competition, leading shoppers into the other end of the sales funnel gets even harder by the day. 

With Poptin, you can easily build behavior-based website campaigns with the goal of converting into customers, leads, and subscribers. Its feature-packed drag and drop builder provides comprehensive customization options for different types of opt-ins: lightboxes, overlays, slide-ins, bars, countdown popups, social widgets, email forms, and more. All these with no coding required.

What is the number one reason for Square sellers to use Poptin?

Significantly reduce cart abandonment, improve visitor engagement, and boost your overall website conversion rate as you implement high-converting popups and contact forms that you can create in minutes with Poptin.

How can sellers get started with Poptin?

Sellers need to install the Poptin app and a Poptin account will be created for them for free. Check them out on the Square App Marketplace. Learn more about Poptin in Square’s Support Center.

How much does Poptin cost for sellers?

Poptin is free, up to 1,000 visitors per month. Our paid plans start at $19 a month, see full pricing details here >

Are exit-intent popups available in the free plan?

Yes, you can create free exit intent pop-ups in the free plan.

Does Poptin integrate with CRMs and email marketing platforms?

Yes, you can see all our integrations here: https://www.poptin.com/integrations/

Thank you Poptin for participating in Partner Spotlight and for being a part of this first installment! We appreciate everything you do!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Although I Love square for credit cards,  I see value of your company and partner ship with square, but I recently purchase something online and have not been able to remove their constant non stop popups.  because of that I will never purchase another product from that company.   So, I have a differ view on using your service at this time.  Wish you and your company well.  JP

Message 2 of 5

Hi everyone! It's a pleasure to be featured on the first installment of Square's Partner Spotlight. We're thrilled to have been able to be part of this wonderful community of innovative professionals and entrepreneurs in the digital space. As a team, we're really excited to learn from you, converse with you, and give you the best services that we can provide as we mutually commit to growing our respective businesses. We hope that users would also love Poptin as much as we do and that it would be a big part of everyone's success moving forward.

By the way, Poptin warmly welcomes any questions and inquiries. So if anyone has something in mind, feel free to let us know here, and we'd be happy to respond to you as soon as possible. Thank you very much! 😊

abbeyclairedc
Message 3 of 5
Super Seller

Very useful app for gaining and retaining customers.  When set up and used with care (not to bombard a potential customer within the first 60 seconds with 3 different pop ups) these products are proven effective. 

I see you can reduce cart abandonment, does your app feature a specific cart abandonment email template that one  could execute?

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 4 of 5
Square

@abbeyclairedc would you be able to help answer Dan's question above? 

Message 5 of 5