x
Highlighted

Re: Square Online Store: Turn on Local Delivery

Best day ever! Thanks @Tom.

Message 11 of 86
Highlighted

Hi @Tom is this available for US stores only? I am unable to find this feature on my Weebly oneline store editor. 

Message 12 of 86
Highlighted

Thanks Tom. This looks great for restaurants but we are also have a greenhouse. I would like to take orders now for delivery in the future ie. next week, next month, or a specific day two months from now. Any chance for that feature soon?

Message 13 of 86
Highlighted
Admin

Hey @peacefulbelly — thanks for checking in.

I ran your post by some team members and I don't have a specific timeline available for when an extended delivery date feature may be available. That being said, we do have a partnership with Postmates that may help with what you're looking for: Postmates on-demand delivery with Square.

Note that the Postmates flow is not seamlessly integrated with the buyer checkout flow so the buyer will have to check out via one channel. On the seller side, you would need to schedule the delivery separately via the Postmates portal. This adds a few steps — but it can work for now. Keep in touch and let us know how it goes!

Message 14 of 86
Highlighted

I also have a greenhouse business and need to schedule delivery in the future. Not same day, like a restaurant. Any chance that feature could be added very soon?

Message 15 of 86
Highlighted
Admin

@redwagonplants - We can certainly pass your request up to the Online Store Team for consideration!  We'll loop back here with future announcements as they come. 

Message 16 of 86
Highlighted
Super Seller

I'm in the same boat with everything going on.  I need to be able to set a delivery date as well as have a delivery option without a local pickup option.

Message 17 of 86
Highlighted
Admin

Thanks for adding your voice here, @ACAcatering! We will continue to update this thread as more features become available. Once delivery date options drop, we will be sure to reach back out.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 18 of 86
Highlighted

Yes, the inability to set a specific delivery DATE makes this feature useless for my business. Our farm needs to be able to sell plants and produce in advance, and specify the DATE and delivery location.
Square/ Weebly doesn't seem to be in any hurry to solve that problem and provide the feature we need. It looks like I will be forced to switch to another provider.

Message 19 of 86
Highlighted

We are a coffee shop and also offer catering to our customers. It sucks that customers are still not able to chose a date and time they would like the order delivered. How long can it possibly take some developers to introduce this feature to Square smh...

Message 20 of 86