x
Highlighted

delivery

Currently the only option for delivery is by a radius of miles from the business location. Our permits only allow us to deliver within the county that we operate in. Is it possible to set up delivery by zip code rather than miles because the borders with other jurisdictions are too close to use the radius method.

Message 81 of 86
Highlighted
Admin

Re: delivery

Delivery cannot be restricted to zip codes, only distance. Hopefully this can be implemented in the future. Stay tuned for updates 🙂

@UrbanWineGuy

Message 82 of 86
Highlighted

Hi! I was just wondering if we will be able to change the delivery fees based on distance. For example, someone who's 3KM away would pay a different delivery fee then someone who's 5KM away. Since our delivery drivers charge by the km, and we want to have good delivery range we cannot use just one flat fee. 

Message 83 of 86
Highlighted
Admin

Hi there, @CaffeineToronto 👋 Thanks for adding your voice here to shoot us your question. 

I checked a couple Weebly resources, and it looks like editing specific delivery charges based on distance is still considered a Feature Request. I just tagged this post to flag over to our Product Teams for visibility. I think this would be a great added benefit! We will bounce back is anything is developed on this front. 

Thanks, again! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 84 of 86
Highlighted

Re: Square Online Store: Turn on Local Delivery

Is there an option for the customer to select a specific day for delivery? It keeps defaulting to the next available delivery day and we're struggling to make this work. All of our customers order in advance.

Message 85 of 86
Highlighted

Re: Square Online Store: Turn on Local Delivery

Unfortunately it looks like that option is not available however we do not do pick up orders and the customers are still able to select this option which does not charge the delivery fee that we normally charge. I hope this will be fixed soon. In the meantime I normally have to text or email my customer a link to my square calendar and allow them to select a delivery time and day.

Message 86 of 86