x
Square

Square Studio Request: Share photos of your business!

I'm Nelson Murray from the Creative Studio team at Square, 

We are reaching out to see if you'd be interested in sharing information about how your business has adapted in the midst of this pandemic. We're seeking photography from sellers like you who are trying to run a business in this unprecedented time. Show us how you’re pivoting. Show us what’s new. Show us what’s different. 

Not only will this community be able to see and benefit from them, but we’re hoping they can be a source of inspiration; potentially appearing on other platforms at Square like our website and beyond. How will these photos be used there? We don’t know yet. We’re trying to figure all this out too. But we know whatever you’re doing right now, may help and encourage others. 

What we want to see: 

• New safety measures or tools you are using

• How you’re using Square right now (Contactless payment with hardware? Phone or website orders? Using Square Software? Customer interaction?)
  • Your ‘office’ or behind the scenes- if it’s messy, if it’s big, a closet. Where do you pack your orders, where you work, how do you make, build, cook your product. 
  • What you and your employees look like (portraits - masks are okay! If you’re by yourself make it a selfie. If you have coworkers, have them make you look good) 
  • Your product - what do you sell? What does it look like? 

Our ask to you: Share a Photo* (or a whole photoshoot!) of your business adapting to COVID.

*To share a photo, click Reply > select the camera icon (📷) > Choose Files > select your photo > Done!

Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 2.21.43 PM.png

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40
Super Seller

IMG_9917.JPGIMG_9668.JPGIMG_9663.JPGIMG_9904_crop.jpghi-mike.jpgsewall-apdt.jpg

MOGO Korean Fusion Tacos
eatmogo.com
IG: @eatmogo
Asbury Park Food Collective
asburyparkfood.co
IG: @asburyparkfood
Message 2 of 41
Admin

Thanks for jumping in and sharing these images, @porktaco! Wow, it looks like a lot of additional work goes into making sure everything is well organized. I hope continued improvements on our end can help streamline as much as possible in the weeks and months to come. I'm sure your local community appreciates all you're doing to keep offering these delicious eats🌮🌮🌮

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 3 of 41
Beta Member

Using our Square Register touchpad in detached mode behind an acrylic barrier at our gourmet popcorn shop. All masks and gloves all the time.Gourmet Popcorn the safe way.Gourmet Popcorn the safe way.

Message 4 of 41
Alumni

This is a great photo! Also I am so onboard with gourmet popcorn 🍿

Congratulations on making the transition 🙂 

Aaron Weiss
Former Community Lead, Square
Get help in our Support Center | Join the Beta Community
Message 5 of 41
Beta Member

Thanks Aaron. I've been using Square Register for almost two years now and I love it. We use the Marketing Integration as well as the Loyalty program and it really helps us connect with our customers. As soon as we started learning about the impact Covid-19 would have on businesses we implemented the new online store for quick pickup and curbside service. Customers started using it immediately and really appreciated us taking their health and well being seriously as well as our own. It has definitely given us a competitive advantage in the market place.

Message 6 of 41
Alumni

I love hearing stories like this @Popper-Razzi. Thank you for sharing, and thank you for contributing on the Community, we are excited to have you here. 

Aaron Weiss
Former Community Lead, Square
Get help in our Support Center | Join the Beta Community
Message 7 of 41

Yummy!  Do you guys ship products, or is it only pickup?

Message 8 of 41
Beta Member

@NoirCC Yes we do also ship buckets and tins either 1 Day Express or 2-3 Priority via USPS. Both options are available on our website:

www.popper-razzi.com

Yummy indeed!

Message 9 of 41
Beta Member

We ship all over the US and overseas as well.

We have an Etsy shop you can check out:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SplendiferousSweets

Message 10 of 41
Beta Member

Oops...sorry, I thought you were asking about our business!

Message 11 of 41

9EC7E08D-CF8C-40AC-89B9-1A994AD2E365.jpeg

Message 12 of 41
Admin

Amazing photo and workmanshipI'm going on week 12 without a haircut... I'm loyal to my barber and I'm so eager to set an appointment with her as soon as restrictions ease in my city. Glad to see people taking precautions and staying safe. 

️ Tom | he/him
Message 13 of 41

Nice work

Message 14 of 41
Beta Member

Hahn's Gourmet Kettle Corn is a part of Tampa Bay Made, Tampa Bay Markets, Coquina Beach Markets, Keep St. Pete Local. Hahn's has always had the highest standards and top quality products for all of our gourmet kettle corn. Every Sunday from 10am - 1pm there will be a pick-up of our orders from Tampa Bay Made website...

https://tampabaymade.com/   Hahn's  Logo.pngLocaltopia Crew .jpgHAHN'S Gallons.jpg

Message 15 of 41
Admin

Looks divine, @HahnsGourmetKC!🍿🤩 And good on you with the Tampa Bay Made website—glad to see sellers creating resources for their local communities!

️ Tom | he/him
Message 16 of 41
Beta Member

Thank you Tom. We're still getting the hang of this photo sharing link. Some of our markets that we have had before C19 are starting to open up now. I'm excited to get back to full time popping again!

http://www.mkt.com/HahnsKettleCorn

https://www.facebook.com/HahnsKettleCorn/

Corey Ave family Pic.jpgGarrison & Chahnsy KC Pic.jpgMaking KC Pic.jpg

Message 17 of 41
Beta Member

Wanna Cupcake? is up and running and doing it safely.  Square Register is helping us do it with contactless payment.04D3FFD7-5756-45CB-A8F9-8FB8DE8657C8.jpeg2A0B1E97-9180-4D66-A18B-0504C2D71DE6.jpeg7D972F0A-113D-441B-83A5-BFB46252D5C8.jpegDE083195-307E-4FAF-A090-84588935AC0D.jpegD4490F29-A692-4D84-9933-917D5506ACEA.jpeg

Message 18 of 41
Admin

Thanks for sharing, @JimRomano — yes, I do want a cupcake! 🧁🧁🧁

What a beautiful bakery! Out of curiosity, did you do the cutout on the bottom of that acrylic guard yourself or is that a factory finish? Either way, it looks like it's a great fit for your counter and your Register. Hope things are going well in your corner of the world. 💯

️ Tom | he/him
Message 19 of 41
Beta Member

2020-05-17 13.22.28.jpg2020-05-19 12.28.18.jpg

Message 20 of 41

IMG_4838.jpgIMG_4839.jpgIMG_4816.jpgIMG_0483.jpg

Message 21 of 41