I'm Nelson Murray from the Creative Studio team at Square,
We are reaching out to see if you'd be interested in sharing information about how your business has adapted in the midst of this pandemic. We're seeking photography from sellers like you who are trying to run a business in this unprecedented time. Show us how you’re pivoting. Show us what’s new. Show us what’s different.
Not only will this community be able to see and benefit from them, but we’re hoping they can be a source of inspiration; potentially appearing on other platforms at Square like our website and beyond. How will these photos be used there? We don’t know yet. We’re trying to figure all this out too. But we know whatever you’re doing right now, may help and encourage others.
What we want to see:
- New safety measures or tools you are using
- How you’re using Square right now (Contactless payment with hardware? Phone or website orders? Using Square Software? Customer interaction?)
- Your ‘office’ or behind the scenes- if it’s messy, if it’s big, a closet. Where do you pack your orders, where you work, how do you make, build, cook your product.
- What you and your employees look like (portraits - masks are okay! If you’re by yourself make it a selfie. If you have coworkers, have them make you look good)
- Your product - what do you sell? What does it look like?
Our ask to you: Share a Photo* (or a whole photoshoot!) of your business adapting to COVID.
*To share a photo, click Reply > select the camera icon (📷) > Choose Files > select your photo > Done!
Thanks for jumping in and sharing these images, @porktaco! Wow, it looks like a lot of additional work goes into making sure everything is well organized. I hope continued improvements on our end can help streamline as much as possible in the weeks and months to come. I'm sure your local community appreciates all you're doing to keep offering these delicious eats. 🌮🌮🌮
Using our Square Register touchpad in detached mode behind an acrylic barrier at our gourmet popcorn shop. All masks and gloves all the time.
Thanks Aaron. I've been using Square Register for almost two years now and I love it. We use the Marketing Integration as well as the Loyalty program and it really helps us connect with our customers. As soon as we started learning about the impact Covid-19 would have on businesses we implemented the new online store for quick pickup and curbside service. Customers started using it immediately and really appreciated us taking their health and well being seriously as well as our own. It has definitely given us a competitive advantage in the market place.