x
Square

Square Studio Request: Share photos of your business!

I'm Nelson Murray from the Creative Studio team at Square, 

We are reaching out to see if you'd be interested in sharing information about how your business has adapted in the midst of this pandemic. We're seeking photography from sellers like you who are trying to run a business in this unprecedented time. Show us how you’re pivoting. Show us what’s new. Show us what’s different. 

Not only will this community be able to see and benefit from them, but we’re hoping they can be a source of inspiration; potentially appearing on other platforms at Square like our website and beyond. How will these photos be used there? We don’t know yet. We’re trying to figure all this out too. But we know whatever you’re doing right now, may help and encourage others. 

What we want to see: 

• New safety measures or tools you are using

• How you’re using Square right now (Contactless payment with hardware? Phone or website orders? Using Square Software? Customer interaction?)
  • Your ‘office’ or behind the scenes- if it’s messy, if it’s big, a closet. Where do you pack your orders, where you work, how do you make, build, cook your product. 
  • What you and your employees look like (portraits - masks are okay! If you’re by yourself make it a selfie. If you have coworkers, have them make you look good) 
  • Your product - what do you sell? What does it look like? 

Our ask to you: Share a Photo* (or a whole photoshoot!) of your business adapting to COVID.

*To share a photo, click Reply > select the camera icon (📷) > Choose Files > select your photo > Done!

Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 2.21.43 PM.png

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

We use the best wax for the most intimate areas. We specialize in Women and men Brazilian wax services..but do offer full body waxing and Facial Treatments. 

20200526_112753.jpg

Message 22 of 41

Our new shade canopy designed by my wife Andrea for Morning Star Prairie Plants!

Message 23 of 41

20200531_082855.jpg

Message 24 of 41
Alumni

Cool to see you set up outside @markmorg ! 

How has business been since COVID has started? My friend says people are visiting his farmer's market stall more since people are taking their cooking more seriously and I know pet adoption rates are up too. 

Are people getting more plant babies too?

Aaron Weiss
Former Community Lead, Square
Get help in our Support Center | Join the Beta Community
Message 25 of 41

310087D9-E78C-4E91-A827-A553536D5142.jpeg

Message 26 of 41

IMG_20200516_170154_189.jpg

IMG_20200511_151759_961.jpg

Message 27 of 41
Alumni

I am a huge cyclist, I know my local shop can't keep any stock in the store since everyone is out riding these days. Hope business is booming for you too @RevengeFantasyC!

Looks like you have some beautiful bikes. I just got a new one myself and have been zipping around SF 🚲

Aaron Weiss
Message 28 of 41

Check out my website for cute items!! Free Shipping on All Items!!

New items listed every week!!

Thanks for the support and stay safe!

summys-creationz.square.site

beauty-logo-maker-featuring-a-lipstick-kiss-3009e.png

Message 29 of 41
Beta Member

We have temporarily closed our retail shop, Splendiferous Sweet Shoppe in Searsport Maine but have been doing online sales and sometimes delivery. We are an Alice in Wonerland themed candy shop and usually wear costmes. To keep up our online presence we have been having social media contests. For a recent one we did a home delivery to the winner in costume but with the addition of face masks! costumes.jpg

Message 30 of 41

IATO Fitness (3).pngFZE2AOESARHPFJBHT4WXF6Y6ZI.jpgHZSDU7Y4DVBTFBJWOEPNZ6E4KI.jpg

Message 31 of 41

Here at Amy's Candles, LLC, we are using Faith and Love in the fight against COVID...we went from making candles to hand sanitizer!Here at Amy's Candles, LLC, we are using Faith and Love in the fight against COVID...we went from making candles to hand sanitizer!

Message 32 of 41
Alumni

Hi @AmysCandlesLLC  - I love the message here. And I love the pivot to hand sanitizer. Smart.

To be honest, I think now is a great time for candles too! Do you have an online store set up?

I also wanted to invite you to visit our Wall of Hope Post. I would love for you to click here to view it and share your same message or similar 🙂 

Aaron Weiss
Message 33 of 41

yes we do. Thank you. check out www.amyscountrycandles.com

[Personal information redacted]

God bless you sweety. Thanks

Message 34 of 41

Hi, I’m sorry I didn’t see this sooner! We are working on launching a cruelty free/ clean green lifestyle &wellness box on August 1st. It’s a lot of work so we have discontinued offering make up and spray tan services. The businesses / brand reps we have been able to partnerwith have been so supportive, and we’re so excited to share our love for these brands in a gorgeously green box to all the women who value privacy while being pampered and mindful living! Some brands that will be included are Luna Bronze, Après, Blushtan, Beverlyand3rd and more. 

Message 35 of 41
Super Seller Alumni

So many great ones here! Thanks everybody for sharing!

We shifted over to just Online Pickup Orders through our Square Online Store & Walk up Window.

We set up a table or two in front of the window both to help maintain distance, as well as to have a place for us to put down customer's bags, so we don't have to hand it to them directly.

We also set up a plexiglass sheet over the top half of the window as an extra barrier.

All of our employees are always wearing masks, as well as gloves for an extra level of protection & peace of mind for our customers.

We pack every item up in bags and keep it in the freezer for the customer until they show up.

We also switched to using wrapped spoons as an extra level of protection there too.

IMG_3894.JPG

IMG_8748.PNG

IMG_2607.JPG

205E4EE4-B186-403A-803F-2AB22B47C4AF.jpg

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 36 of 41

that looks yummy. would u like candles to match ??? I can private label for u.....www.amyscountrycandles.com

Message 37 of 41
Beta Member

Video for Lanphier's guests -- check-in/check-out using Square:  https://youtu.be/C5Gw5iRYTBk?t=95

www.Lanphier.uswww.Lanphier.uswww.Lanphier.uswww.Lanphier.uswww.Lanphier.uswww.Lanphier.us

salon2.jpg

Message 38 of 41

Hey, Your place is Beautiful. I would like to offer u the best triple scented candles in the world. We can private label where you put your business name on them. Are you can just sell mine. Contact me. [Personal information redacted]

www.amyscountrycandles.com

Message 39 of 41

These pictures are inspiring. I wanted to share the "From Kitchen To Cause" podcast that features inspiring entrepreneurs from the Square community who share their founding cause, especially in this difficult time. Please click Subscribe if you'd like to hear more stories!: https://www.fromkitchentocause.online/

Message 40 of 41

nice.....

Message 41 of 41