x
Admin

Visa Tap to Pay Sweepstakes

Visa Tap to Pay.png

Hello Seller Community!

I’m delighted to share that Visa is launching the VISA 2021 Tap to Pay Sweepstakes that will run from May 1st through June 30th 2021. 

Your customers can tap to pay with Visa wherever they see the Contactless Symbol for a chance to win $25,000, and Visa will also grant $25,000 to a small business chosen by the winning customer. 

How do I participate as a small business owner?

Participating sellers can order and download free signage and promotional materials for their business including: 

• a POS table sign
  • a Terminal Topper
  • digital banners to use on their eCommerce website
  • a social media post to post from their business handle
  • a copy of the Visa 2021 Tap to Pay Sweepstakes Official Rules to accompany any in store signage 

Each small business will need to display these materials from May 1, 2021 – June 30, 2021, which is the time period of the promotion.

To download and access the promotional materials you will need to sign up for the sweepstakes using the link below and agree to the terms. You will then receive an email from Visa with links to download and order the materials.

Accept tap payments on Square Point of Sale hardware including Square Terminal, Square Register, and the Square Reader for contactless and chip

The Tap to Pay Sweepstakes is being offered solely by VISA. 

No Purchase or Obligation Necessary to Enter or Win the Visa 2021 Tap to Pay Sweepstakes. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 18 or older as of 5/1/21. Void in PR & where prohibited. PIN-based and ATM transactions are not eligible. Ends 6/30/21. Winners choose small businesses for grant prize, subject to eligibility criteria. For full Official Rules, including details on non-purchase entries, go to visa.com/taptopaysweepstakes/rules.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

okay I’m willing to sign up for it can you please send me an application 

Message 2 of 6
Alumni

You can use the link above to sign up, @ReddMoon5ive9in! 🌙 

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 6
Beta Member

Cool promotion, looking forward to take some Tap Payments

Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

Sounds awesome! I just signed up. 

Message 5 of 6
Beta Member

i think we signed up but we didnt get the email yet

Message 6 of 6