x
Highlighted

Why is my business not showing up on Give and Get Local?

Hi all. I've been selling through Square for a few months now, and I have had the eGift Cards feature enabled on my online store (WoodWireOak.com) for a couple months. But I can't find my business listed on this new Give and Get Local directory that Square is promoting.

I love this idea, and I'd like to share it. But I want to be sure my business is showing up there too and under the correct categories. Is anyone else having this issue? Any advice on resolving it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Message 1 of 8
1 Verified Answer
Joe
Verified Answer

Re: Why is my business not showing up on Give and Get Local?

We hear you here, @Jyotimassage - we are actively working to continue to make this resource the best that in can be. Thanks for hanging tough with us!

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Same here. I double checked to make sure my eGift cards are set up correctly and they are. My business doesn't appear when I put in zip, or even my actual address. I'm really bummed about this as all competitor businesses are showing.

Message 2 of 8
Highlighted
Admin

Thank you for your interest in being included in the Give and Get Local directory, @WoodWireOak and @Jyotimassage - we're really excited about this brand-new program as well!

Please keep an eye on our resource hub for more updates, as we are currently working on ways to expand this program to more of our sellers. I'll also be sure to update this thread when we have more information to provide than what's currently available.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 8
Highlighted

Ah, so not everyone was included in this initial wave then. It would have been nice to have that explained in the email, or even to only send the email to those sellers who were initially chosen. A bit confusing.

Message 4 of 8
Highlighted
Admin

We hear you here, @Jyotimassage - we are actively working to continue to make this resource the best that in can be. Thanks for hanging tough with us!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 8
Highlighted

I have been looking for an hour trying to figure out what I’ve done wrong. Hopefully this is something that will get fixed/rolled out to everyone soon. 

Message 6 of 8
Highlighted

It looks like businesses are being added gradually. I don't think it's anything wrong at your end.

Message 7 of 8
Highlighted

Thanks!

Message 8 of 8