x

DO YOU NEED CREATIVE MOTIVATION?

Let's start a thread of us giving advice and tactics to keep your mind at ease while trying to juggle your work-life balance.

For the first one, everyone talk about one thing you're proud of accomplishing recently... and be THOROUGH. I'll start...

I recently started a Youth Content Platform as the first trial implementation of my future non profit I hope to start. Words cannot describe how fulfilling it is to experience the beauty and watching someone grow. I find talent or hope it finds me first. I'm talking raw talent that you see a future in. Either through offer or application, young creatives and entrepreneurs are selected for an interview. They will be able to tell the story of their upcoming, their obstacles, their goals and aspirations. Following that, a long, thorough article is written about them promoted on my site. They each get a highlight on the homepage of my website! That's not it though... they then get to work with me one on one to built them their own custom branding page on my site. They have their own website link similar to linktr.ee and lnk.bio, however, there's a little bit more to it. They're highlighted features on the site for all Gift of Serendipity customers and @neosoulsadya supporters. This is a great big step in the right direction for me. I can honestly say I'm proud of myself. 

So, I ask, what have YOU been up to lately? It's not bragging, let your successes be heard too!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Beta Member

@gos This is so cool and congrats on all that you accomplished, amazing work! You should also check out this previous Question of the Week post where other members in the community shared their biggest accomplishments of 2023! 

Love being able to celebrate each other's accomplishments!

Message 2 of 2