x

How to be the most successful with Marketing

Hey Ladies & Gents,

I find it difficult to keep a constant flow of transactions. I am a 1- woman show, I want to make good quality products and have them instantly sell, but it does not always happen like that. How to do maintain your customers? lets chat

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @TMarie, Helen here from the Community team at Square.I see you've already discovered this great thread: Customer Loyalty, Part 1: Why Rewards Programs are Important for your Business so I went ahead and pinned your question to the homepage so that other sellers can chime in.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

I can relate to the one person show. Wearing every hat available, and then some that I ddin't even know existed. That in itself will take many hours of your time.  Building your business like you know won't happen overnight.  But if you make a product, or find a niche that is not on every corner, website or market,then to me that is huge.  Specializing in one thing will lead to constant sales if its good.

As for marketing, I've spent a nice chunk of money doing different advertising listings here and there.  My advice is start with the ones that cost little to no money, but will involve your time.  Google my business, MOZ (Moz Pro) the basic social media channels that pertain to you.  With GMB, FB, IG, etc is important to be consistent as well.  You can even throw in fun weekly contests that either offer a discount or just to engage more with future and past customers.  Engaging with customers and being relevant is one of the top for me. HOpefully some of that info will help, and you'll get to the point where your looking to hire 🙂 Cheers

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 3 of 4

I am a 1 band show too and spend many hours trying various ways to advertised, etc. It did cost a lot of money, which I really did not have. Now, I just post new photos and change them often on FB. My best advertising, so far, is my business card. On the back there is a reward card. Each time the client comes in and make a purchase, I date & initials. After the 4th visits, the client get 25% on anything in the store. To the casual visitor, the ones who do spend money, not the ones who only looks, I give them another business card, but the back has a 10% off on their next purchase. I have a lots of repeat customers using both cards. That is my best investment advertisement.

Message 4 of 4