x

Hi, I need my transfers report to include the payee names & invoice numbers included

Hi, I need my transfers report to include the payee names & invoice numbers included

Hello, as I noted above, in order to send the transfer report for the calendar year to my accountant, they need to know what invoices have been paid within the transfer/deposit.

Is there a prebuilt report for this? The Deposit -> Transfers report just includes the date and amount and some kind of transaction ID.

Thanks for any help, ideas,

6 Comments
Square Community Moderator

Hello and welcome to the Seller Community! 

This would be considered a feature request at this time, @mlatimer.

At this time Square Transfers are not linked to a specific payment but triggered automatically based on your transfer schedule. This means that if you have a regular transfer schedule we will be transferring all transactions you made in a given day together in ONE single transfer to your bank account. Because of this the transfer report will not show transactions. However, you may be able to correlate your transfers with your transactions reports to help your accountant understand where the transfers are coming from.

I hope this information is helpful!

As a small business, I need to know the customer's name, not just the invoice number.  I believe that's more important than the "invoice title" in the center column of the detail transfer report. Besides, you can search by name, not by invoice title.  The title serves no purpose.

It's VERY frustrating when all this is is just a programming change on column 2 to change from  {Invoice #} {Invoice Title} to  {Invoice #} {name}

Column 1              Column 2                         Column 3              Column 4

{cc logo} {time}    {Invoice #} {name}        {amt collected}       {net rec'd}

Screenshot 2022-08-08 133411.jpg

Status changed to: Reviewed

Thank you for filing this feature request @DeniseAck. While this request looks simple to accomplish, this is something that our product team will need to track other Seller's interests. Before implementing how Transfer Reports display information. If you know other Sellers that would like this feature to be implemented, I recommend you tag them and invite them to Like and Comment sharing how this feature will help their business.

Status changed to: Reviewed

Hi @mlatimer - Just wanted to pop in and notify you that I followed up on this request this afternoon and there are currently no new updates on this request.

@JJ_ and myself will be sure to keep an eye out on this and update you on the status 😊

Thank you, appreciate any developments in reporting tools!

Beta Member

Is there any update to this?