x

How are items appearing on square app from my website?

I've noticed many but not all of my items that I sell on my Woocomerce website have started appearing on the Square app when I login.  What's the point of this?  I'd actually like to start a Squarespace store but I can't find anyway to take the items that are already appearing on my Square app and transfer them to the Squarespace store.  Seems like it should be automatic?

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hey @dogeatdog5!

These products from your WooCommerce store will be linked to your Square App via Square Sync, an awesome tool for syncing different platforms together to Square.

Please note that actually squarespace.com and square.com(squareup.com) are too completely different platforms with minimal if any connection other than having similar names. You can get started at any point with the Square Online website builder (where you can sync your products in!) by visiting square.online and selecting a template or starting from a blank canvas! 

I hope this helps, and if it does, don’t forget to mark it as best answer as it really does help others in the future!

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hey @dogeatdog5!

These products from your WooCommerce store will be linked to your Square App via Square Sync, an awesome tool for syncing different platforms together to Square.

Please note that actually squarespace.com and square.com(squareup.com) are too completely different platforms with minimal if any connection other than having similar names. You can get started at any point with the Square Online website builder (where you can sync your products in!) by visiting square.online and selecting a template or starting from a blank canvas! 

I hope this helps, and if it does, don’t forget to mark it as best answer as it really does help others in the future!

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 2