x
Admin

Meet a Super Seller: Doran

super seller wordmark blue.png

Hello hello! 

I'm delighted to share another interview with one of our newest Super Sellers, @Doran

What is a Super Seller? Super Sellers are experts in Square and they take the time to help others in the Seller Community. They provide feedback on Square’s features and tools, participate in Square’s Beta Programs - and much more! Learn more about how to engage in the Community and how to potentially become a Super Seller. If a Super Seller helps you, please like their reply or mark it as a Best Answer!

Read on to learn more about Esthetician @Doran, and why and how she uses Square for her business. 

Community Username/First Name/Pronouns: @Doran, Doran, She/Her

Business Name: Haute Beauty Guide by Doran

Tell us about your business. 

I became an Esthetician back in 2008 after a visit to Las Vegas and my first ever spa! Everything about being in a spa makes me happy. I love helping people find their best skin. In 2009, I started writing a blog to help keep in touch with my clients and recently launched a boutique and E boutique to go along with my studio while we were shutdown for services over the last year. HauteBeautyGuidebyDoran.com 

Where can we learn more about your business online? 

HauteBeautyGuidebyDoran.com

instagram.com/hautebeautyguide 

What’s the best business advice you’ve received?

Tell everyone you meet what you do. As a small business owner it is hard to get people to walk in the door. A simple trick is to just ask the other person what they do and then invite them to learn more about your business. They may not need your services but someone they know might!

Why did you start using Square?

I was tired of paying a ton in fees and service charges and machine rentals. Square gave me such freedom. My previous processor only did one deposit a month. So they held my whole month's income until the next month! That was such a burden. Having access to my daily funds instantly (I use Square Card) is life changing. 

What do you know now that you wish you knew on day 1 of starting your business?

You don't need to buy the latest, greatest everything to be successful. Keep it simple.

What questions can you help with in the Community? What's your favorite discussion topic?

Social Media, Email Marketing - I use appointments, retail, Square Card, Square Register and the computer/terminal link, and Weebly.

What is your favorite Square tool/feature?

Reports! I love analytics to really boost what is working and fix what isn't.  

What is the feature you'd like Square to consider creating next?

Crypto!

Screen-Shot-2019-01-05-at-12.10.27-PM.png.jpg

Thank you Doran, we're excited to have you in the Super Seller Program!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

@Doran I love that business advice! Thanks so much for sharing a bit about yourself and your business. 

I look forward to seeing you around 🤓

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 2