x
Admin

Meet a Super Seller: Homeprogreen

Super Seller.png

Hello and Happy Friday! 

In this series of posts we share a short interview with one of our Super Sellers. Super Sellers are experts in Square and they make time in their busy schedules to help others in the Seller Community, provide feedback on Square’s features, and tools and much more! Learn more about how to engage in the Community and how to potentially become a Super Seller. If a Super Seller helps you out give them a kudo 💚 or a Best Answer 🏆.

Today we meet @homeprogreen, owner of Mountain Vapors!

Community Username: homeprogreen

Business Name: Mountain Vapors

Tell us about your business. 

I started this business in 2013 but have been self employed for the last 30 years.

What changes have you made to your business adapt to COVID-19 restrictions? 

Didn’t really make any changes except limiting the number of people in the shop at a time.

What’s the best business advice you’ve received?

Be flexible and willing to change things up on the fly. Always make the customer feel like you appreciate the fact that they’ve chosen to shop at your store.

Why did you start using Square?

I have been using square in my various businesses since it started out. I liked the fact that I only paid if I accepted a card.

What questions can you help with in the Community? What's your favorite discussion topic?

I am very well versed with Square for Retail, using purchase orders, inventory functions, and the loyalty program.

What is your favorite Square tool/feature?

Loyalty/ customer database. I use it all the time to look up past purchases to find out what the customer needs.

What is the feature you'd like Square to consider creating next?

Simple accounting to handle income & expenses. I use Quickbooks now but it’s really overkill for my needs.

Thank you  @homeprogreen for participating in this series and for helping other sellers in the Seller Community!.

Learn more about how to participate in the Seller Community and how you can become a Super Seller!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller Alumni

Thanks @Helen & @homeprogreen for sharing! It's really great having you as a Super Seller here in the Community!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 3
Admin

Great to have you as a Super Seller @homeprogreen 🏔 

Thanks for sharing a bit about your business and Square expertise

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 3 of 3