x
Admin

Meet a Super Seller: ScorpionCoating

super seller wordmark blue (1).png

Hello hello! 

Welcome to Meet a Super Seller - a series of posts where we share a short interview with one a Community Super Seller. What is a Super Seller? Super Sellers are experts in Square and they take the time to help others in the Seller Community. They provide Best Answers, share feedback on Square’s features and tools, participate in Square’s Beta Programs - and much more! 

Learn more about how to engage in the Community and how to potentially become a Super Seller. If a Super Seller helps you, please like their reply or mark it as a Best Answer!

🔊Today we meet one of our new Super Sellers, @Minion🎉

Community Username/First Name/Pronouns: @ScorpionCoating / Dan

Business Name: Scorpion Coating Plus, LLC

Tell us about your business. 

I worked in the restaurant business for the better part of a decade. And realizing I wasn't going anywhere further up the ladder. I was tired of being taken advantage of due to my work ethic. So it was time to break free. I started my business in 2015 for about 1.5 years doing the restaurant gig and the side business on the side, until that day came where I just decided to do the one.

Where can we learn more about your business online? 

www.scorpioncoatingplus.net

What’s the best business advice you’ve received?

Time is money, know your worth. Once you figure that out, things fall into place.

Why did you start using Square?

I was tired of paying a ton in fees and service charges and machine rentals. Square gave me such freedom. My previous processor only did one deposit a month. So they held my whole month's income until the next month! That was such a burden. Having access to my daily funds instantly (I use Square Card) is life changing. 

What do you know now that you wish you knew on day 1 of starting your business?

Find that perfect balance between work and home. Make the sale and get paid, but don't forget to make time for yourself, friends and family.

What questions can you help with in the Community? What's your favorite discussion topic?

Square Online, Square Invoices and General Business. I enjoy seeing people different point of views on business and how they run it. It's nice to get/give an outside opinion that may work for you or may trigger another idea to help you out.

What is your favorite Square tool/feature?

Square Invoices and Square Marketing

What is the feature you'd like Square to consider creating next?

A plugin to tie in Marketing with WooCommerce/Wordpress would be B E A utiful.

ScorpionCoating.png

Thank you very much Dan!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Time is money, know your worth. 

Great and timeless advice! Thanks for sharing @Minion  😊

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

Thanks @isabelle @Helen 

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 3 of 4

Time is money, know your worth. Once you figure that out, things fall into place

Message 4 of 4