x

Seller Community Emails

We operate under a strict email whitelist and we've noticed email for what appears to be the seller community here coming from khoros-mail.com.

Is this correct now? If so we will need to whitelist that email service.

But I have to say if that email service begins sending excessive spam to our systems it will be blacklisted. We've had to do that with mailchimp and vertical response when there was no response from them about pure spam being sent from their systems.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Alumni

Hi @HeatherM - we recently underwent some security-focused changes that moved our emailer. Thank you so much for letting us know that this is affecting your ability to receive our emails.

I'm reaching out to the team that made the changes and will have an update for you soon.

Aaron Weiss
Former Community Lead, Square
Get help in our Support Center | Join the Beta Community
Message 2 of 9
Alumni

Hi @HeatherM 

Firstly, apologies this response is tardy. Here's what I got from our tech team:

"While the mail is coming from your no-reply@sellercommunity.com alias the way it gets delivered would be from our domain." 

This means you will have to add the khoros-mail.com domain to your whitelist. I hope this resolves your issue. Let me know if it does not. 

Aaron Weiss
Message 3 of 9

Indeed, we've whitelisted them and are receiving emails properly.

Message 4 of 9
Alumni

Thank you for confirming, and thank you for asking this question! I'm sure several others were wondering as well and now they'll see this answer and know. The magic of Community 

Aaron Weiss
Message 5 of 9

Heather,, I get about 10 seller community

emails a day and all the same questions. I am so sick of it.  although they go to my spam folder it still is a nuance.

Message 6 of 9

My question concerned actually receiving the emails. We had to whitelist the server sending emails so we would receive them.

Your problem appears the opposite, you don't want to receive them. If that's the case, you can manage your subscription options for threads by clicking on your name at the top of this page, then selecting "My Settings".

Message 7 of 9

I unscribed from seller community because the repeated same question ten times a day.  They tell me they deleted my email. I hope not from my profile but just from the seller community. 

Message 8 of 9
Alumni

You can unsubscribe via the email notifications themselves, or via the Seller Community, @Margie55!

At the bottom of the email, you'll see this:

You can click the manage your subscription & notification settings link to view all subscriptions and unsubscribe.
You can also click unsubscribe to immediately be unsubscribed from the specific thread you received the notification about.

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 9 of 9