x

Cancelled Appointments are Clogging my Calendar

It looks like Square has changed the way that they display the calendar. Now old cancellations appear in the schedule.

Our calendar fluctuates quite a bit, so it is not uncommon for there to be multiple cancellations in a day that get filled with other customers. Now that the cancelled appointments stay on the calendar, my screen is clogged and confusing to read. Is there any way to not see cancelled appointments on the calendar? 

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

@sydneywbh

Ah! Sorry about that, easier solution for you then... 

In the Calendar view on your Dashboard, you will want to click on the 

Day/Week/Month drop down menu > Make sure the option to Show Cancelled Appointments is not checked

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

@sydneywbh

We'd really want to look into the devices you are using to view your Calendar. This should not be happening and we're not having issues with reports of this, which leads me to believe this may be unique to your device.

Appointments does need to be installed on a device running iOS 12, current iOS version is iOS 12.4.

If you are running this on an outdated iPad, or your Appointments App is not fully updated, issues like this can occur.

For more help, please reach out to our Appointments team.

kellyj
Square Inc
Message 2 of 8

I am using the web-based calendar on my desktop. It doesn't appear to be just my device as others in my office are seeing the same thing (they all utilize the calendar on their desktop), but this is not happening on our iPad. 
To be clear, the cancelled appointments are clearly marked and struck out, but they remain on the calendar. It makes putting another person in that scheduled appointment time more of a task. 

Message 3 of 8
Admin

Best Answer

@sydneywbh

Ah! Sorry about that, easier solution for you then... 

In the Calendar view on your Dashboard, you will want to click on the 

Day/Week/Month drop down menu > Make sure the option to Show Cancelled Appointments is not checked

kellyj
Square Inc
Message 4 of 8

Thank you so much for this fix! I appreciate your help.

Message 5 of 8
Admin

Happy to help!

kellyj
Square Inc
Message 6 of 8

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! We were having the same issue at our salon as well. All fixed!

Message 7 of 8

THANK YOU!!! I knew I saw that check box somewhere but couldn't find it!!

Message 8 of 8