x
Beta Member

Feature Request: Emailed CC Dispute Notifications

Howdy,

We would like to receive email notifications when a CC dispute is filed. This is because we do not routinely log into our dashboards.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

Hi @ATKM 

Sorry to hear about the chargeback. We actually do send an email notifying of a dispute on your account and action items to complete. 

Not sure if our emails are being routed to your junk mail, but check spam. If you're still not finding it, reach out to support so they can confirm when the email was sent.

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

Been a little while but we just got another dispute and I did not get an email. So I went to my Account Settings > Email Notifications and I do have all of them turned off but I cannot tell which checkbox gives me dispute notifications.

Account Emails:

-Daily Sales Summary

-Monthly and Annual Sales Summaries

-Product Updates

-Program and Events

-New to Square

-Government Programs

Product or Feature Emails:

-Square Loans Payments

-Inventory Alerts

-Square Marketing

Transactional Emails

-Per Payment

-Per Refund

-Per Transaction

Which of this do I need to receive my Dispute Notifications?

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hello @ATKM 👋

Dispute emails come from our agents (meaning that they are not automated). If you are not receiving these emails it might meen that either your inbox or your email provider are blocking these emails. The dispute emails and other important notifications sent from Square teams will arrive from the email square@help-messaging.squareup.com, you might want to make sure that you whitelist this email to make sure they are always landing on your inbox and are not being rejected or sent to spam.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

Hey JJ,

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, I think we have a problem. I believe Square needed unique emails for each business so we made 4 unique emails for our Square master accounts. We do not use or check these emails for anything as their sole purpose is to be the Square accounts. Is this the only place dispute emails are being sent? Can we not have them sent to Admins or General Managers?

Thanks,

Ryan

Message 5 of 6

Can administrators receive the notification emails as well?

Message 6 of 6