x
Highlighted
KattyFran

Issues syncing Square and Postmates

Has anyone else had issues integrating Square and Postmates? Items descriptions and pictures don't transfer over but worse yet, it seems Postmates automatically assigns required "choose one" modifiers to each of your items and you cannot delate them. 

As soon as you say "Square" to someone on their help line you can hear them sigh and no one will get back to you for at least 5 days. It's been a nightmare to say the least.

According to me, these two platforms are not in fact integrated and no one is there to help you. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Re: Syncing Square and Postmates

I'm very sorry for this experience @KattyFran. Was the Postmates Support team able to help you get up an running or did you still need help?

If you still need help setting up the integration, it would be great if you could reply here with the support ticket or case number that Postmates gave you. (This might have been emailed to you after you called or included in an automatic reply if you emailed them.) With a case number I can escalate this for you to make sure any issues you're experiencing are addressed. 

Message 2 of 2