x
Highlighted
Hendon

Missing Transaction

We have one  transaction that  does not show up on any reports.  Can you help?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Re: Missing Transaction

Hey @Hendon

I'm not able to view account specifics, but I still want to help you out here. I'll need a little bit more information on how you took this payment (what device), and what method you used (swipe, insert, Invoice, Online Store). Would you mind replying with a bit more general information on the missing transaction? That way I can look into it further. 

Message 2 of 4
Hendon

IsabelleM,

I appreciate any help you can lend. The transaction was taken on an Android phone and it was a swipe. It was the the last transaction of the day and all other previous transactions. And we have run other transactions since.  Its a mystery to us.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hi there @Hendon - Valentina here! It sounds like there's a chance that you took this payment while in Offline Mode. Offline payments are processed automatically when your device regains connectivity as long as they are processed within 72 hours. There could be a slight delay in the payment appearing in your reports - if you've checked for the payment today and still don't see it, please reach out so we can dig in with you.

Message 4 of 4