x

Re: Where can I provide Square online feedback?

Why is there such variability in Square transferring my money (according to my transfer schedule already established)??? Some days it's there first thing the expected day - others, late in the day. After the long weekend it was delayed by days. In a world in which e-transfers can occur in minutes (with no fees), and I can send money world-wide within 1 day, I'd like to know Square's reasoning for the delays.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Square is garbage, they do not care about your small business. I would not rely on square for anything especially your businesses money. They can and will steal your money at some point in time. They pay google and media to keep any negative feedback in the shadows. There is no humans that work here and if they do it is all outsourced. They keep you in a perpetual loop of madness. They are trying to destroy small businesses in America. No other explanation i can think of. Im 6 months intro trying to just talk to someone about releasing my businesses money. Zero communication other than the "community" which they pawn off for for their customer service. They'll give you a phone number but its literally a 3 hr wait ( i documented it) Its an AI company that cannot use critical thinking. There is so many other good processors to use that have actual customer service. Its a ticking time bomb. i regret even opening an account. Small business try and do the right thing but big massive companies like square DO NOT care.

Message 2 of 2