x

Who do I contact if my Square Card declines?

I was traveling and using my square business debit card and it got denied and I was told to contact the financial institution. How do I unlock the card so I can use it again?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Tom27jr and welcome to the Community.

Really sorry to hear this happened while traveling! That's the last thing you want to happen on a trip.

I would recommend contacting our Support Team directly either by email or phone to look into these declines with you further.

I don't have access to your account to do so from here but they should be able to help you out from there. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

You guys locked me out of my personal funds I placed on my square card. An account I had for years asking to verify after years of having the account. I have no access to my personal funds on the card now that I actually need. If i knew you guys would locked my account, I would have kept it in my personal account. It was a business trip so I put it on square. 

Message 3 of 4
Beta Member

Ashley, how is this possibly a valid response.  Square decline 3 major purchases I made this am.  No reason no excuse.  Can’t reach anyone live and the robot on the message system can’t answer my question.  I am beyond furious and about to pull the entire account and go elsewhere.  The inconvenience was extreme and embarrassing.  I have a farmers market that I was buying for.  You left me with no veggies, no reasonable excuse and a completely failed day.  Thanks

Message 4 of 4